2015 QAFA (B) Central

Remove this Banner Ad

#illwalkwithwidty could be the funniest thing I've seen on big footy. Respect The Runner.

Played Sandgate on the weekend. That was the best 4 quarters we have played as a team all year. Sandgate are a good team.

Absolutely they can. Very good side, and have been for a number of years. Always thereabouts come finals time. Kedron v Jimboomba in a couple of weeks could be a Grand Final preview.
Not that they would want too. But would u want to drop a game being Kedron before the finals or go in with that pressure of being u defeated.

Kedron v Jimboomba Kedron will win because uq will drop all their players this week and belt them. then again will woodsmen stand up once again and knock them off first

Widt Kicked 4 against Kedron Coorparoo Zillmere and Jimboomba. 1 against Woodies. Not bad I think, away from the topic. Can Jimboomba win the flag?
Widit a good player would have him in any side although he gets a lot more free kicks from aflq umpires than any other forward in the game and Jimoomba winning will depend on who plays for them

ok im just going to come out and say it Kedron gave us a arse kicking in round 1 and round 2 woodsmen beat us with the last kick of the game and we haven't lost since. Kedron are a classy team and will take the best we have just to match them as we only were missing 3 players that day to last week.
To be honest the sandgate full forward would fit into any side l was involved in sure he kicked 4 against us but 2 were frees 1 was down field and the other was a lace out pass.
people are moving to quick to rank us up their along side Kedron or woodsmen as both clubs were missing many players in that game.
Kedron have shown like the last 2 premiers play good footy and you win
what comes first the egg or the hen

Widit a good player would have him in any side although he gets a lot more free kicks from aflq umpires than any other forward in the game and Jimoomba winning will depend on who plays for them
How do u measure that he gets more than anyone, have u been to every game this season. All forwards get frees they shouldn't at times.

Gee you bloke's are a bit harsh on the sandgate full forward. Any one who has played footy knows that full forwards are a breed of there own. They rely on good delivery to do thier job right. When the mids don't deliver they get a bit lippy. There sole job is to kick goals and if they do that everybody's happy.
I would be happy to have the leading goal kicker on my list.
As far as who's going to win the comp time will tell. We can all speculate but it will come down to who has the best defence in my opinion.
There's an old saying in footy that says backs win games and forwards only determine by how much.
A couple of big weeks coming up and really looking forward to the challenge.
Would like to say well done to roos tigers and ferny grove. All are first year teams and have improved as the year rolled on. Especially roos who have a final series to look forward too.
Enjoy your footy lads and keep up the banter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee you bloke's are a bit harsh on the sandgate full forward. Any one who has played footy knows that full forwards are a breed of there own. They rely on good delivery to do thier job right. When the mids don't deliver they get a bit lippy. There sole job is to kick goals and if they do that everybody's happy.
I would be happy to have the leading goal kicker on my list.
As far as who's going to win the comp time will tell. We can all speculate but it will come down to who has the best defence in my opinion.
There's an old saying in footy that says backs win games and forwards only determine by how much.
A couple of big weeks coming up and really looking forward to the challenge.
Would like to say well done to roos tigers and ferny grove. All are first year teams and have improved as the year rolled on. Especially roos who have a final series to look forward too.
Enjoy your footy lads and keep up the banter.

From what i saw it was the mids n forwards that did all the damage. The footy was barely in the back half

Is splendour in the f#$king grass killing everyone else this week?

Why do young blokes want to go down and camp in the cold mud to watch shitty bands instead of play footy and then enjoy a beer in a warm clubhouse in front of the TV?

Probably something to do with all the 18 year old alternative hipster chicks giving it away to anyone remotely interested !!

Is splendour in the f#$king grass killing everyone else this week?

Why do young blokes want to go down and camp in the cold mud to watch shitty bands instead of play footy and then enjoy a beer in a warm clubhouse in front of the TV?
The reason why we wanted to change the game mate. But as you know we weren't allowed to.

Jimbooma will towel up those spuds at kedron. Front running seagulls that lip off all game
Kedron beat us by 50 odd and didn't lip off once. There are plenty of teams that do though, but the lions weren't one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably something to do with all the 18 year old alternative hipster chicks giving it away to anyone remotely interested !!

Does anyone know if it's sold out?

Where do we get tickets?

The reason why we wanted to change the game mate. But as you know we weren't allowed to.

Yes, then Ipswich were mysteriously allowed to play on the weekend we were told nobody is allowed to play. ..

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 QAFA (B) Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Back