2015 QFA North

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone tell me why Noosa is not competing in the pre season cup?

Probably want to play better teams outside of this comp? They certainly played a better team last wend - got absolutely pole axed by Labrador.
As we should have being that they are a top qafl side. But 10 goals isn't a huge loss in terms of a, being a preseason hit out and b, it's labrador. Just good to get some run in the legs.
We have our camp this weekend. And play Mounties next week.

Shows the massive gulf bn the better sides in the the QFA and the QAFL though Swamp. Maroochy were rolled by Surfers by 5 goals and although both teams were under strength you can just see the better foot skills (in particular) and fitness levels of the QAFL teams. Labrador had a fair hit out in the morning before that match too did they not? They will be a very good QAFL side this year from all reports.

Noosa may have some top end talent and big names, but man for man they are always going to struggle against Top QAFL sides.

They would be very competitive with the bottom 3rd of the ladder though

Geez Swamp, gone from Wynnum to Noosa

You win the lotto on the off-season?
It was either my girl moves to wynnum or I move to noosa, tough decision really.

Really good vibe on the track up here. lookong forward to the year (ressies only)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats a pretty good result for Moreton bay I reckon - Aspley will be pretty good this year I think and that is certainly an improvement on last year for the Lions. Hopefully they will be at worst competitive and at best win their fair share of games.

Mayne v Springwood was played for the inaugural Hart Sports Cup which will be played every year in pre season between the winners of North and South GFs

Big match between UQ and Mayne will be a hard match to tip I am assuming UQ recruited quality players for the QAFL comp. Real bad luck for Mayne's Chris Patterson tore his ACL and is done for this season...

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 QFA North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back