2015 Royal Rumble

Remove this Banner Ad

No he's not. Reigns looks far more threatening and tougher than Bryan. That wrestlemania thing with the stretcher was just too ridiculous. I'd rather see someone new rise to the top then have Super Bryan again. I'm a Bryan fan and he's had some great matches, but that's just not the way he should be booked.

So? It's 2014. So what if Reigns "looks" tougher. I know it won't happen but I'm responding to anyone saying Bryan vs Lesnar would be stupid. I'm saying on this last years booking, Bryan is kayfabe as credible as anyone at the moment. Reigns hasn't done much kayfabe except look like a total badass.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for the Reigns eventual push I think hes got huge potential. But a Bryan v Lesnar match wouldn't be as silly as people think.

So? It's 2014. So what if Reigns "looks" tougher. I know it won't happen but I'm responding to anyone saying Bryan vs Lesnar would be stupid. I'm saying on this last years booking, Bryan is kayfabe as credible as anyone at the moment. Reigns hasn't done much kayfabe except look like a total badass.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for the Reigns eventual push I think hes got huge potential. But a Bryan v Lesnar match wouldn't be as silly as people think. He's not that much smaller than Roddy Piper was, you're telling me his feud with Hogan was poor?
With the way Cena vs Lesnar at Summerslam was booked, if Bryan got any offense in on Lesnar it would just look ridiculous.

But then again, you could probably say the same thing with Reigns.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for the Reigns eventual push I think hes got huge potential. But a Bryan v Lesnar match wouldn't be as silly as people think.

The thing is people can only suspend disbelief so much before it becomes painfully clear that this isn't real. It would be too difficult to get lost in a match with that sort leap in logic. It might be watchable on a lesser ppv, but not worthy of a legitimate wrestlemania main event.

I'm really not looking forward to the Royal Rumble, but I'll probably watch it since it comes as a part of my NXT Network subscription. It'll be cool to see the ECW originals make appearances if the rumours have been true, but they will be taking spots from guys who actually deserve them which I'd rather not see.

I always Enjoy the Rumble Match. So I will Download it:thumbsu:

I get the Reigns hate. Potential out the wazoo but he's not ready for the push he's getting. He's greener than 90% of the NXT roster.

Put him in a stable with The Uso's and get The Rock in there when he comes back next. Let Reigns learn from them. He's a great badass, has the look, has the silent charisma, but he can't cut a great promo yet and he can't put on classics in the ring just yet. Learn him learn from his cousins.

So Someone like Cesaro should be the one getting the Push?

Reigns push is bit like Goldberg in WCW

Favvourite at moment to win Rumble is Roman Reigns.

But here are some other Possible Winners:

Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
John Cena

I don't see Cena winning it, or even entering it. If he faces Lesnar, then loses, and then enters the rumble, then that's just...............yeah. Although it wouldn't be surprising if it happened.

Ambrose could be another who could win it, although I am not too sure that would happen due to the way he is booked.

It would be cool to see Rusev VS Lesnar.

Only injury will get in the way of Reigns winning. Even then he'll hobble out at #30 and everyone else will dive out of the ring for him.

Take this as a way of accepting it. I won't complain should he emerge victorious because I'll have wasted enough chances to whinge before then.

Last edited:
I don't see Cena winning it, or even entering it. If he faces Lesnar, then loses, and then enters the rumble, then that's just...............yeah. Although it wouldn't be surprising if it happened.

Ambrose could be another who could win it, although I am not too sure that would happen due to the way he is booked.

It would be cool to see Rusev VS Lesnar.

I thought about putting both Ambrose and Wyatt as Possible Winners but Wyatt is Wrestling Taker and I don’t think Ambrose won’t get that kind of Push.

I doubt the WWE would have a Lunatic Gimmick as Champion

Well better the Bray Wyatt Talking and People looking at him having No Idea what he means

Ambrose+Nope.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm really not looking forward to the Royal Rumble, but I'll probably watch it since it comes as a part of my NXT Network subscription. It'll be cool to see the ECW originals make appearances if the rumours have been true, but they will be taking spots from guys who actually deserve them which I'd rather not see.

apparently they're not doing this anymore, since it's a 30 man Rumble

Who would you guys mark out for most as a surprise Rumble entrance?

Purely hypothetical like even if it's completely outrageous. And ridiculously unlikely.

Before the UFC signing I would have said I'd mark out most for someone like Punk as an RR return. With that nigh on impossible, I would mark out ridiculously hardcore at an:

AJ Styles
Samoa Joe
Sami Zayn (Weilding his NXT title!)

Purely hypothetical like even if it's completely outrageous. And ridiculously unlikely.

Before the UFC signing I would have said I'd mark out most for someone like Punk as an RR return. With that nigh on impossible, I would mark out ridiculously hardcore at an:

AJ Styles
Samoa Joe

That's really realistic - Triple H. Because there'd definitely be some kind of story element to it afterwards.

Ignoring any contracts or any other factors that would make it impossible:
Rikishi would be pretty cool.
Hearing "Hellooooooooooo ladies" would be pretty exciting :p. As long as ol' Val isn't some fat guy now. Haven't seen him for a while.
Kurt Angle
Jeff Hardy
John Morrison

I thought about putting both Ambrose and Wyatt as Possible Winners but Wyatt is Wrestling Taker and I don’t think Ambrose won’t get that kind of Push.

I doubt the WWE would have a Lunatic Gimmick as Champion

If Wyatt does face Undertaker and Sting faces HHH, I think that is the best call for two quality matches.

I think they realise that Ambrose is popular, otherwise Cena VS Rollins would have main evented TLC. I would like to see Rollins cash in on Lesnar after his match against Cena, Reigns to win the rumble, and Ambrose to somehow get in that match too.

CM Punk. Imagine if it is part of his contract with UFC that he is allowed to do that and go on to main event Wrestlemania. It would be such a big moment.

I really want Bryan to return. I would like The Undertaker and Sting to enter, although they may appear some other way during the PPV if they do appear at all.

Angle - I really want Kurt Angle to return. Also, if Bryan returns at the Rumble, who would he face? Perhaps Angle if he returns?

Yep mark out for Angle and Sami.

Think Brock could drop the title at elimination chamber that way he can lose without being "beaten" in a one on one. That or Rollins cash in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AJ Styles
Samoa Joe

I would love AJ Styles to Rock up.

Isn’t Samoa Joe still Contracted to TNA.

Sami Zayn would be Interesting Reception IF he is in it

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Royal Rumble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back