2015 SC NAB Challenge Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is atley still best 22?
Multiple peeps have to go from today's team

Who knows, i've given up on trying to pick North's best 22. From 15-22 it's a toss of the coin in my opinion. Black should have been dropped to the 2s last year and yet the coach shows faith in him. Brown, Daw, McKenzie, Nahas, Tarrant, Tippett and Wood are all fringe/fringish players who played today.

Who knows, i've given up on trying to pick North's best 22. From 15-22 it's a toss of the coin in my opinion. Black should have been dropped to the 2s last year and yet the coach shows faith in him. Brown, Daw, McKenzie, Nahas, Tarrant, Tippett and Wood are all fringe/fringish players who played today.

Tippett and tarrant were in your best 7 today
daws hopeless
brown as back up i think plays
black i agree..did nothing today but i dont think the club knows where to play him tbh
nahas was good but could go.
McKenzie can go

Was a team of 28 or something today tho

I thought Ben Jacobs really played well yesterday. Think he had 20 touches and 8 marks. He turned it over a bit but I was surprised to see him only get the 60 sc points. At around that 250k mark I'd keep an eye on him, while his js isn't great he has apparently had a good pre season and plenty of upside

Pittard 76 SC points from 50% TOG :cool:

jump on board lads, Jasper will show us the way!

Had himm either last season or one b4 that.
he is an option in that kk ibbo geary savage range

Gray - 211.3 (169 SCpts/80% TOG)

Great performance from Gray no doubt, but now that he's a 'lock', does it make these 2 as well?;

Griffen - 203.8 (161/79)
Steven - 221.4 (124/56)

GCS were undermanned & Essendon obviously were, but looking at TOG for WCE players, they seemed to be playing a lot of younger players for large chunks of the game.

NAB is for rookie spotting, shouldn't read too much into premium players either way IMO.

Gray - 211.3 (169 SCpts/80% TOG)

Great performance from Gray no doubt, but now that he's a 'lock', does it make these 2 as well?;

Griffen - 203.8 (161/79)
Steven - 221.4 (124/56)

GCS were undermanned & Essendon obviously were, but looking at TOG for WCE players, they seemed to be playing a lot of younger players for large chunks of the game.

NAB is for rookie spotting, shouldn't read too much into premium players either way IMO.
It was more how he looked, not his numbers mate. I have Griffen though, he was a lock for me as soon as SC opened.

It was more how he looked, not his numbers mate. I have Griffen though, he was a lock for me as soon as SC opened.

I'm sure he looked fantastic, Gray is a gun.

My point was to people rushing to put Gray in their team after one NAB match.

As I said, NAB is for rookie watching IMO.

I'm sure he looked fantastic, Gray is a gun.

My point was to people rushing to put Gray in their team after one NAB match.

As I said, NAB is for rookie watching IMO.
Agreed, however he should have been in their teams already. I think it just confirmed things a bit for some people. They knew they should have had him, but were taking the risk in not forking out the cash.

Agreed, however he should have been in their teams already. I think it just confirmed things a bit for some people. They knew they should have had him, but were taking the risk in not forking out the cash.

The thing is, before last year, his best year was 90 in 2011.

He doesn't have a sustained history of premium scoring, so there is risk there.

Rockcliff, Jacobs & Malceski all present the same query/concern/issue with their starting price this year.

It was a SC lesson I learnt firsthand in 2013 with JPK (120>105) and Deledio (116>103), FWIW.

The thing is, before last year, his best year was 90 in 2011.

He doesn't have a sustained history of premium scoring, so there is risk there.

Rockcliff, Jacobs & Malceski all present the same query/concern/issue with their starting price this year.

It was a SC lesson I learnt firsthand in 2013 with JPK (120>105) and Deledio (116>103), FWIW.
He had that horrendous knee injury dude. It was shocking, took him a long time to recover. Gray is one of the few players you can almost ignore his pre 2014 stats. You really just have to watch him play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're better than this guys, we don't need to resort to these sort of attacks. If you don't want to view someone's posts just click ignore, simple, no need to go on the attack. This needs to stop.

SCORES: (Power scores bolded)

Robbie Gray — 169

Matt Priddis — 135

Brad Sheppard — 116

Travis Boak — 111

Paul Stewart — 104

Kane Cornes — 101

Brad Ebert — 99

Ollie Wines — 97

Matthew Lobbe — 95

Andrew Gaff — 91

Fraser McInnes — 88