List Mgmt. 2015 Trade/Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Smith traded to geelong for picks 49 and 53
WTF.
Then weve sent 53 to North for Currie..

It keeps getting worse n worse
Honestly, what exactly were you expecting?

We've effectively swapped Smith for Currie. IMO that's a win.

Geez we have killed it this trade period, now we just have to get Dicko to go to the PSD so we get nothing for him and our season will be almost complete.

Last thing we have to do is draft a couple of highly rated juniors that will then leave after the end of their initial contract and this will officially be the worst year EVER

Geez we have killed it this trade period, now we just have to get Dicko to go to the PSD so we get nothing for him and our season will be almost complete.

Last thing we have to do is draft a couple of highly rated juniors that will then leave after the end of their initial contract and this will officially be the worst year EVER
Yes but apparently we've taken over Essendon as the most difficult club to deal with.

Yes but apparently we've taken over Essendon as the most difficult club to deal with.

Unless we trash a players reputation first so ensure we take under for him, then apparently we just give em away

who would've thought a few year ago that 3 big name players touted as the future of the club have now all been traded out in the same year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who would've thought a few year ago that 3 big name players touted as the future of the club have now all been traded out in the same year

I'm not concerned about the three this year. If O'Meara wants out next year, though, I will literally cry (inside).

You have to be a tough hombre to be a descent ruckman these days, think Mumford. Goldy, Sandilands and even NicNat are all huge men. Zac can't muscle up and his positional sense and general footy skills nowhere near make up for it.
Bennell is a cancer, best move Eade ever did was cut him loose, just wish we could have done it last year when we would have got a lot more for him. McKenna really does have a lot to answer for.
When Dixon is fit he is just sensational, could be anything- but the cold hard fact is that he has chronic ankle problems and is just not worth risking 700 thou plus.
Dixon, especially is a big shame because he is Queensland kid identified by us and groomed into a huge, athletic and most of all highly skilled KPF... but he's chronically injured.. Time to move on.
We still have Martin, O'Meara, Swallow, Prestia, Ablett, Lynch, May, KK and potentially Curnow and Francis. Heaps of good B graders and few guys that could break out this year.
In Eade and Cordy I trust.............

2637yxj.jpg

Currie. Bringing more man love to the Coast.

I don't understand why you guys didn't ask for Geelong's future third that they got off of Brisbane rather than 49? You could use that third on your academy bidding next year, but will you even use 49?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2015 Trade/Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Back