D1 2016 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey perspective, seeing as you seem to think that myself & Bedford are 1 in the same, feel free to show your face this weekend at the Gunn. I'm sure that the both of us will make you feel more than welcome. Please ask around & im sure that someone will introduce us to you.
Beamsy nice to see you in the pond again, no wont be at the Gunn this week have a more important and better standard game to watch in the SFL 3rd div reserves. But I will be keeping an eye on the scores and perhaps checking in on the umps later to see if you( Bedford) behaved yourself.
Treat yourself though as the Swans are also struggling and cant win it this year..

Beamsy nice to see you in the pond again, no wont be at the Gunn this week have a more important and better standard game to watch in the SFL 3rd div reserves. But I will be keeping an eye on the scores and perhaps checking in on the umps later to see if you( Bedford) behaved yourself.
Treat yourself though as the Swans are also struggling and cant win it this year..
Lol, Southern Football League.

SFL is far and away the weakest football comp in metro Melbourne. By simple deduction then SFL Div 3 reserves would be the lowest standard in the worst competition. I might get along myself as it should be an absolute cracker !

SFL is far and away the weakest football comp in metro Melbourne. By simple deduction then SFL Div 3 reserves would be the lowest standard in the worst competition. I might get along myself as it should be an absolute cracker !
Don't get sucked-in Rooster. You are only prolonging the agony.:)

Don't get sucked-in Rooster. You are only prolonging the agony.:)

Just thought I might remind him where the SFL sit in the pecking order of quality football competitions in this state just in case he forgot.

I actually don’t mind the banter between Perspective and the other more intelligent, astute and knowledgeable football followers found in these parts.

Just thought I might remind him where the SFL sit in the pecking order of quality football competitions in this state just in case he forgot.

I actually don’t mind the banter between Perspective and the other more intelligent, astute and knowledgeable football followers found in these parts.

Hmm! -"the other" being inclusive of the author? :)

Never think it's prudent to encourage self-confessed trolls.

Hmm! -"the other" being inclusive of the author? :)

Never think it's prudent to encourage self-confessed trolls.

Definitely not inclusive of our mis-informed friend from the other comp. I do however find his feeble attempts at imparting his football knowledge quite humorous and on that basis welcome his contribution.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey perspective, I'd love to see you in the pond for about 18 hours, face down. Unless I have totally lost my mind, I support Collingwood (as is stated on my profile) , thus the name Beamsy you f$&kwit. Enjoy the Shitty Football League. Here's a tip stay there.

The Monders were far too good for the OGGS today. After weathering the storm in the first 10 minutes of the game, Ornond started winning the hard ball contests and were far more composed with their disposal than the OGGS who continually turned the ball over. #25, #26, #16 and #5 were dominant for the home side, who are now on top. OGGS took had no bench by the end, so will be licking their wounds before playin Prahran next week.

Kew had Brazzale out and we always give a good shout against them so we're not getting ahead of ourselves. This is an important win yes, but need to back it up next week or it's back to square one

Speaking of winners are grinners, it was only a couple of weeks back you were about to slit your wrists. What do you attribute the turnaround to?
I can't speak for Hedge but IMO it is very simple, a young side starting to believe in its potential and some consistency on the park re personnel. Last year the Friars played over 50 through the seniors and that is not going to build stability in a group.

A young list that can't quite match the top 3 (yet!!!) but is starting to build on the potential of our strong U19 program.

Great win by SMS - willing to admit I was wrong with thinking Kew would win.

I can't speak for Hedge but IMO it is very simple, a young side starting to believe in its potential and some consistency on the park re personnel. Last year the Friars played over 50 through the seniors and that is not going to build stability in a group.

A young list that can't quite match the top 3 (yet!!!) but is starting to build on the potential of our strong U19 program.

Great win by SMS - willing to admit I was wrong with thinking Kew would win.

What he said ^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back