D1 2016 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipping Ormond to get the chocolates tomorrow. Oaten to get best on ground.
Best of luck to both sides playing, enjoy C grade next year.

Its GF weekend ffs

I'm happy to read Big Unit's intriguing post about the recent history of his (newly minted D1 for 2016) and welcome his contribution, as I have yours Bedders.

I don't think anyone "owns" this board, nor should complain unless a post breaches the BF rules - that's what mods are for. Just because it's Kew and Ormond's GF week, that shouldn't preclude other discussion about current D1 clubs (which includes Ivanhoe now).

Cochrane not allowing Martinov a touch in a very tight tag. Keleher loose sweeping the backline for Ormond. Kew will need to man him up. He's chunky, but very smart.

As an independent observer...
It is the Ormond boys in Ormond attire drinking the Nelson County Bourbon and Coke cans behind the goals. No biggy. Lads will be lads. But remembering back to earlier denials...its Ormond.

Kew 4.1.25
Orm 1.6.12
Kew looking good. Nick Edwards from Ormond playing great down back. He's keeping them in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6.2.38 vs 1.6.12
Kew are a lot harder in the contest. Small onballers happy to stick heads in and get hit. Can't see Ormond getting back in this.

7.2.44 plays 1.6.12 at halftime.
Kew kicked 5 in 15 minutes to smoke the game after Ormond were reduced to 17 players.
Fasoulis sent off for a crude tackle. Changed the game.

Keleher dominating down back. Aitken should man him up but doesn't. But they need 3 or 4 of him.
Chisholm goals. Kew 8.5 plays Ormond 5.6
Better game now.

8.5 plays 7.6
Ormond on fire.
But it's a strengthening wind and Kew come home with it.
Ormond have 7-8 more minutes to kick 2-3 more. Then it's game on.

Kew kick one.
Kew 9.5
Orm 7.7
Ormond seem to have a few struggling with leg injuries. That plus wind will make it hard.
It's Three Quarter Time.

13.8 plays 8.7
Younger, faster, tougher. Wanted the ball more. Simple.
Well done both teams for getting up to C.
Martinov may not have had a possession. I certainly didn't see one. Will not need a shower post game as Cochrane has already given him a bath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back