Scores and rankings 2016 final overall rank

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 SC ranking.PNG

Not up to my 2015 placing but not too bad considering my 50K plus start and so many wrong captains choices early in the year. Very proud to be part of Big Footy Div 1 league that won it all. Hope the powers here agree that we should keep that league together so we get a chance to defend the title. Also I achieved a personal goal of Zero Donuts for the year which is not easy. All up a good year , thanks guys and gals of the Bigfooty community for many of the ideas and advice.

Hello, planning ahead and setting up a $50 but in supercoach group for next year if anyone is keen.

Will be weekly prizes & a pay out on top 5 overall. Surely to change depending on numbers. Not a head to head league but on overall points throughout the season. Might set up an eliminator of sorts too as Josh loves admin

2017 supercoach cash group is the name if your keen.

Will get things into place closer to next season opening up.

Pretty happy with my 2nd year of serious supercoaching. Wasn't in any cash leagues, and the GF loss was to The Phantom. Bastard.

Will be sure to get into some cashies for next year. Played for overall this year

KOtnRyT.png

Was one hell of a ride, fell short of a top 10k finish but I'm not unhappy with my season, there were periods there where everyone was having carnage and then it would be my turn and they would have a smooth run.

It was bizarre, after the byes I didn't put a full premo team on the park until last week. Every week one player went down whilst Libba sat on the bench for the last month as I'd run out of trades.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

29,346 in my first year after stuffing up the start and absolutely ballsing up the bye rounds. Happy enough with that, particularly as I was averaging 2348 in the post bye rounds. Will obviously win the $50K next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back