2016 Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie does a game show for 9 as well.
apparently it is part of his Foxtel contract that he cannot do anything sport related on nine (or any other network) - hence allowed to do Millionaire only on nine.
if he could renegotiate that contract, it would be a great fit for the footy show, but i'd say TFS needs eddie more than he needs TFS.

Aker. Total dick, dumb as dogshit but 'controversial' and doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks. Good Sam replacement although Sam only acts stupid...

I don't watch the Footy Show. I only occasionally glance at it between reading from Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment. Stating this in a Bigfooty thread cements my position as a 'thinking man's' football consumer, thus increasing my 'Bigfooty credibility' tenfold.
'The Brothers Karamazov' is far better than 'Crime and Punishment', the latter is merely pulp fiction in comparison.

P.S. I actually do agree to that theory to an extent.

I don't watch the Footy Show. I only occasionally glance at it between reading from Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment. Stating this in a Bigfooty thread cements my position as a 'thinking man's' football consumer, thus increasing my 'Bigfooty credibility' tenfold.

I also occasionally glance at it while reading threads on bigfooty.

Does this give "bigfooty cred"?

What is it with The Footy Show disciples acting like critics are pretending to be intellectual philosophers, or philosophical intellectuals, or whatever? People shit on The Footy Show because it deserves to be shat on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine if this whole Billy + Garry story was a razz up, and Robbo has been played to an incredible level. Episode 1 comes on and Billy and Garry fake a fight on screen before revealing that it never happened and was just a promotion for the show.
Oh the PC Natzi's would have a field day on that one... It would be pretty funny.

Yeah that analogy was a bit confusing I must admit. He doesn't seem to be the brightest of fellows though.
Confusing? You do understand what the term "grammar natzi" means? Struggling to figure out what the meaning of "PC Natzi"? After not understanding that who is not the brightest fellow?

So you are going off an error bought on by phonetic pronunciation of a word? A common one as well? Sad life some people lead.
It's not common. Most people know how to spell.

It was an ironic joke. People use the term "grammer natzi" a lot, more in a Muphry's law way. But PC natzi I hadn't heard.

It's not common. Most people know how to spell.

It was an ironic joke. People use the term "grammer natzi" a lot, more in a Muphry's law way. But PC natzi I hadn't heard.
I have a family members who walk the PC line dead straight. So I do tend to use that term in my life a lot. To this day I don't know if others use it or not. Regardless the term is easily to figure out.

In all due respect you did state that something on "The Footy Show" would be funny.
Well not the Footy Show being funny (that ended when Trev left). Think for a second the public outcry if that ended up being a joke for publicity. The amount of so called "professionals" that would have opinions.

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Back