Strategy 2016 Guernsey Numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

That's my point. They made the number their own. I mean I don't like the idea of a number being given to the first draft pick, and thus changing every year.
31 will always have great history behind it. I understand, but I still like what Collingwood do with it.

Fantasia 8
Gleeson 22
Laverde 3
Langford 17
31 Retire

No, just no. 17 needs to be left for someone we want to delist as everyone who has had it for the last 15 years has gone to crap.

No, just no. 17 needs to be left for someone we want to delist as everyone who has had it for the last 15 years has gone to crap.
Kommer the leading candidate for me next year.

Pick 4 this year gets 31, then gets promoted to another number the following year, where whoever the first pick gets 31 instead.
Is that what Collingwood do with 35?

So De Goey is 35 this year and changes in 2016. Never knew that!

Is that what Collingwood do with 35?

So De Goey is 35 this year and changes in 2016. Never knew that!
Yep. I like the concept.

Mason is 3 years away but I think he should be given a different number like Jobe was.
I would give Sam Weideman number 3 and hope he can hit the scene like Paul salmon!
I would give luenberger number 31. Hopefully wear the number for four good years.

I don't want to see Laverde change numbers- let him make the #33 great again! Gleeson and Smack to keep their numbers too
Fantasia to #8 just makes sense!
Leuenberger to get the ruckmans #27 surely
Bird to get Misiti's #24
If we draft Francis it's only fitting that the next "ginger" sensation gets the #31 ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want to see Laverde change numbers- let him make the #33 great again! Gleeson and Smack to keep their numbers too
Fantasia to #8 just makes sense!
Leuenberger to get the ruckmans #27 surely
Bird to get Misiti's #24
If we draft Francis it's only fitting that the next "ginger" sensation gets the #31 ;)
Bird in 37. Have him, Kommer, Hocking, Howlett and Hams discuss how to destroy teams ;). Big call, but Gleeson to 10.
Can we give Smack a better number and get TBC back in the #44?

Seriously been all downhill in the #2.
Yes. Smack can go into 25.

Laverde can have Carlilses' old number.
What's wrong with 33? The great Blake Caracella wore it. Seems a good fit.

This is one area I actually miss Sheeds. He got numbers right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy 2016 Guernsey Numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back