2016 NFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Just heard from a couple good sources from both Bundoora and Thomo. Ferraro going back to Thomo.
Ferraro always been a seconds player at best in Div 1, no loss for Bundoora in the ones , would be a loss for the two's only . Saw him play against Greensborough and was terrible , would have been lucky to get a kick . Highly overated !!!

I think you will find that was Prelim Final 2011. Still the best local league game I have ever seen.

He's talking about an infamous spray by Brian Cole when he was coaching Mont in a final against Heid in around 2008 or 2009 and referred to Jake Williams as "number 8".

Having said that he was unstoppable in that 2011 prelim and I'd agree - best individual performance ever.

He's talking about an infamous spray by Brian Cole when he was coaching Mont in a final against Heid in around 2008 or 2009 and referred to Jake Williams as "number 8".

Having said that he was unstoppable in that 2011 prelim and I'd agree - best individual performance ever.
equally famous quote was made by frolically challenged President to "cowboy" '' thats why we make the hard choices" .at 3/4 time just before the Favrin five.

The Hawks strip will make a reappearance in Div 1 tomorrow as Lower return to their original strip for past players day and 86-91 premiership reunions. Will be great to have former coach Danny Sexton, now St Kilda football director back at the club as well for a guest spot. Hopefully the boys can be inspired for a win as well.

Whittleseas first win on the weekend has made the relegation race very interesting. I still think It will come down to the Whitt v lower game @ Whitt towards the end of the year
Lower Plenty for mine, Whit have been super competitive in most of their matches and the win from the weekend was always around the corner. A few big losses, including the one on the weekend to Lower are damning, whereas the Eagles losses have been a lot more encouraging. Watched Lower on the weekend and they were completely shot.

Interested to see who is considered the top 5 players in the League at present? Connors? Karnezis? Ellard? Or some home grown types White? etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New to the forum curious to know who out of the young up and comers in div 1 will be stars of the future? Eg. 19s players that are getting consistent senior games, any of them with the potential to become standout players?

Tom Keys from Lower is and will be a gun. Only about 20 y/o but will b a premier player of the Comp in the future. Would be very surprised if he is at lower next year

Tipping whit against the Bulls this week.
Also think that berg used up their get out jail free cards last week and greensy will inflict their first loss for the season, should be a cracker game.

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 NFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back