2016 NFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Caught the last quarter of Boro v Heidelberg. Why'd they take Gilmore out of the ruck, seemed to be dominating in the middle. Hooper played a very good last quarter too, found a fair bit of it.

i watched the whole game, close and entertaining but the umpiring was horrendous.
I reckon Heidelberg went almost 2 quarters without a free kick and Boro could count themselves fortunate to get a very good go all day.

Im not aligned to either side, just an observance.

funny balwyn in the efl don't have one either
Easy to have a crack at Heidelberg and I haven't been shy along the way, but I was checking out the player points per team for the last round in the Eastern FL and some sides don't leave much of a margin if at all. The Doncaster v Vermont game last Saturday had Doncaster using 50/50 and Vermont 46/50. Overall they would use far more points per round overall than NFL across the board.

Easy to have a crack at Heidelberg and I haven't been shy along the way, but I was checking out the player points per team for the last round in the Eastern FL and some sides don't leave much of a margin if at all. The Doncaster v Vermont game last Saturday had Doncaster using 50/50 and Vermont 46/50. Overall they would use far more points per round overall than NFL across the board.
You've got to much time on your hands Brutal

Looking at the results yesterday. Well done to greensborough. Just proves that a champion team will always beat a team of champions. Boro with 36/50 player points. Heidelberg with 48/50 almost the full allocated amount and still didn't win.

Why bring up the points and more importantly, why would you pot shot the ladder leaders before the finals ? May just come back to bite you in the ass in a few weeks time.

I know our fate is sealed but tomorrow we play Borough for the inaugural 'Long Tan' cup commemorating the famous battle in Vietnam 50 years ago where 108 Australian soldiers took on the odds and a 1000 or so opposing forces and come out on top. It was an honour having half a dozen Vets down last night to explain to the club their experiences and give an insight into life as a 18-20 year old making life and death decisions. Hopefully both teams can do these guys proud tomorrow in appreciation for their service and sacrifice.

Also tomorrow Billy Barden will play his final game before retiring. He's been a great servant of our club as well as the competition and deserves great respect for his loyalty and passion over 12 years and 150 plus games.
All the best billy have a great game

Also tomorrow Billy Barden will play his final game before retiring. He's been a great servant of our club as well as the competition and deserves great respect for his loyalty and passion over 12 years and 150 plus games.
Why retiring? How old is he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, Mont vs Northcote looks to be the big game to finish off the home & away. Winner to take 5th and have a crack in the first final.

Mont/Northcote vs Bundy in the first final will be very competitive I reckon.

You'd think Macleod won't be pipped for 3rd considering they take on Lower at home and the Bulls are away to the Bergers.

Not until today anyway :D
It was a great tonic and reward for the guys that battled away in what has been a trying season. It was fitting that the underdog got up on a day when we were commemorating a battle that also was won against the odds. Something that a couple of the Vets who attended also noted. Div 2 still beckons, but I think we can be confident of not being fm far away from a return. Especially with some of the announcements already made and some about to be made.

It was a great tonic and reward for the guys that battled away in what has been a trying season. It was fitting that the underdog got up on a day when we were commemorating a battle that also was won against the odds. Something that a couple of the Vets who attended also noted. Div 2 still beckons, but I think we can be confident of not being fm far away from a return. Especially with some of the announcements already made and some about to be made.
You're the best, the old underdog gag and we all start to feel the love, them more of that crap about signings and announcements that we all heard at the start of last year that put you into the position you're in now.

You're the best, the old underdog gag and we all start to feel the love, them more of that crap about signings and announcements that we all heard at the start of last year that put you into the position you're in now.
And cue the troll who replies with comments totally out of context to what was stated.

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 NFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back