2016 NFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

The latest out of Heidelberg - Magner and Marigliani gone, Connors to stay.

Massive split within the playing group with some players unhappy with the way the coach has handled the situation, others he are close to believe it was the right decision. The president not impressed with the decision having tipped in so much money. Word is he tried to have the decision overturned but the damage had already been done.

Not an ideal time for all this to be happening. I think it may be be straight sets this week.

Massive split within the playing group with some players unhappy with the way the coach has handled the situation, others he are close to believe it was the right decision. The president not impressed with the decision having tipped in so much money. Word is he tried to have the decision overturned but the damage had already been done.

Not an ideal time for all this to be happening. I think it may be be straight sets this week.

Presidents should not get involved in team selection. I don't care who they are or how much they tip in for Sponsorship, this is not their domain.
They are simply the Team Leader in charge of a committee. Interesting times ahead in they toss it in this weekend

If these rumours are proven correct, and the rumours regarding Greensborough playing group growing disgruntled with the coaching hierarchy, who wants to win? Macleod must be sitting back and enjoying this unfold.

Oxymoron or hfchfc can either of you two confirm this???

Impossible to be a "massive split" when the entire playing group has considered the decision to be correct and actually a positive moving forward into the weekend, a collective "sigh of relief" was a term used to describe the feeling of the group when the news broke.

Why would they stick around, you don't get paid for finals....
#hfcculture

Impossible to be a "massive split" when the entire playing group has considered the decision to be correct and actually a positive moving forward into the weekend, a collective "sigh of relief" was a term used to describe the feeling of the group when the news broke.

Interested to know if you are a player or just a supporter AGLP ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oxymoron or hfchfc can either of you two confirm this???

Magner was a bit of a flog from all reports. Wasn't prepared to do the hard work and wanted everything his own way, and as someone eluded to most were glad to see him gone from what I can gather. As far as I know Rigliani and Connors will both play this week. Storm in a teacup

Ex AFL players. Meaning; they come back to park footy and have to earn their kicks. I saw a few ex AFL players at HFC and to mind only one was anywhere near a cut above the rest. Storm in a teacup! They'll bury Greensborough this weekend.

Magner was a bit of a flog from all reports. Wasn't prepared to do the hard work and wanted everything his own way, and as someone eluded to most were glad to see him gone from what I can gather. As far as I know Rigliani and Connors will both play this week. Storm in a teacup
Obviously someone didn't do their due diligence when recruiting him then. Big sign on plus big match payments for pretty ordinary results.

Ex AFL players. Meaning; they come back to park footy and have to earn their kicks. I saw a few ex AFL players at HFC and to mind only one was anywhere near a cut above the rest. Storm in a teacup! They'll bury Greensborough this weekend.
Boof glad to see you out of retirement.I agree with you nothing in it. go the tiges.

Ordinary results? Finished on top and got a double chance at getting to a grand final. Bizarre call.
Did you read my comment? I was referring to the individual, not the team as a whole. The jury is still out re the team. Reports of multiple 25k sign ons + $1500-2000 per game for top 4 players. Geez, that could almost put 3 Macleods on the park, those figures. And then there's the other 18 who run out every week, which from what I've heard play for a base of $200-250. There's another 80k minimum. That's 300k for the season which is at the low end. Some say the figure is closer to 400k. Those figures suggest you should not be just finishing on top and getting double chances, but walking straight into the GF and winning by 10 goals. Call me old fashioned, but as a supporter I'd be putting my hard earned somewhere else.

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 NFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back