2016 NFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to seeing the CentreLink logo on the jumper.
When you talk to Mark ask how the young blokes going, looked a bit ginger early in the game, maybe Langford might have been a better option.

I took a straw poll of the biggest flog on Bigfooty and congratulations, you won ! Your efforts never go unrecognised.
From distant memory, didn't you follow the Banyule Bears ? Assuming that you jumped on the band wagon in recent times. Fancy having a go at Brutal for supporting his club and keeping an interest in a couple of others. Isn't that hypocrytical

I bet you haven't tipped much into your adopted club. I tipped in over $25k into the club I played for as Junior, been on the committee, etc etc.....
You probably sneak to Warringal via the side gate with a cut sandwich with the crusts cut off, drinking tap water.

Get off your sister

I took a straw poll of the biggest flog on Bigfooty and congratulations, you won ! Your efforts never go unrecognised.
From distant memory, didn't you follow the Banyule Bears ? Assuming that you jumped on the band wagon in recent times. Fancy having a go at Brutal for supporting his club and keeping an interest in a couple of others. Isn't that hypocrytical

I bet you haven't tipped much into your adopted club. I tipped in over $25k into the club I played for as Junior, been on the committee, etc etc.....
You probably sneak to Warringal via the side gate with a cut sandwich with the crusts cut off, drinking tap water.

Get off your sister
You must have been a good player, so charged you 25K to play there ?

Hyde is a huge get but big holes to fill at boro.

Gone - M.Hyde, Ellard
Most likely gone - Hooper
50/50 - Carnell

Obviously they have sensational 19s coming through but with hyde only in charge for 2017 and 2018, he surely wants success.

I'm not really sure why you would air your grievances here on Big Footy about your feelings toward the club. I would have asked someone at the club for my membership key ring in the first instance. I know sometimes things get forgotten and "unappreciated", but to let this go for another 2 years after that, maybe you have contributed to your own feelings by not asking the question. I'm sure your key ring could have been organised very quickly. Anyway, if you would like to have a chat to Mark Lynch about it, his number is on the NFL website and I'm sure he can address your concerns moving forward.
Poor old Rompa didn't get his key ring and your trying to blame him for not speaking up, a bit rich

West have announce their new coach. Past premiership player Rob Maiorana. How many does that leave Vacant? Eltham, Hurstbridge. Any news.

Get off your sister
25k, Your not having a lend of us are you ? etc etc.....

$

$5k per year x 5 years = a pretty good sponsorship
etc..etc...
I had to pick up a parcel at the post office at the Mall so I did a Straw Poll with those Macleod Rosanna supporters that sit there all day drinking cans. They said you're full of shit and you don't even buy a membership

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, I think I'm a bit closer to knowing more than you, and for the record were as close to relegation as we were to playing finals and didn't get the free kick some clubs above us got with Bun Utd situation. But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of your oblivious thinking. Anyway last I checked this was Bigfooty.
6 for 11. That would have kept you busy with the scorebook. Just keeping to the facts.

Yeah and our former best player made a blob in second division. Most expensive debut zero in history. Luckily we still have a bloke in batting who has a great record against the opposition. Funny game apparently.

Worst thing about 6/11 brutal is the captain has hidden himself lower and lower. Would have thought he'd try and lead from the front . Not a good start

Funny game apparently.

Agree Brute, never count the chickens early we all know what SM has done to us in the past. Cricket is a funny game......and I believe has its own forum...can we stick to footy?

Personally I am surprised Eltham has taken so long, serious recruitment issues being late and whats worse is re-tainment of players....better be a ripping announcement.

Agree Brute, never count the chickens early we all know what SM has done to us in the past. Cricket is a funny game......and I believe has its own forum...can we stick to footy?

Personally I am surprised Eltham has taken so long, serious recruitment issues being late and whats worse is re-tainment of players....better be a ripping announcement.
Do you have any inside info Denny?

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 NFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back