NFL 2016 NFL Draft Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone is Better then Geno and if he didn't get punch in the jaw they wouldn't get near 10 wins

True but why the flying f*** we pick Bryce Petty last year then? Why are we drafting another development QB when we need wins now? The pick makes no sense.

Obivously Fitz isn't coming back now and I look forward to watching Geno fall apart in our first 6 games next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GreyWind where do you think we go in the 3rd, ILB or TE. we need both.

I think we have to go ILB before they are all gone unless we are looking at someone who got a low grade.
All depends who's available really. I'd prefer ILB but if Jerell Adams is still available I take him. Only ILB I want now are Perry and Brothers but it's likely they won't be at our 3rd.

All depends who's available really. I'd prefer ILB but if Jerell Adams is still available I take him. Only ILB I want now are Perry and Brothers but it's likely they won't be at our 3rd.

Not a Scooby fan? man having a LB group with Clay and Scooby would be great. the energy would be huge.

Not a Scooby fan? man having a LB group with Clay and Scooby would be great. the energy would be huge.
I reckon he's average at best. We already have Ryan and Barrington, he's the same as those guys to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2016 NFL Draft Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back