NFL 2016 NFL Draft Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Never heard of the guy. Obviously his PR team sucks. :D

Thank christ.

Actually did a double take when it flashed up "Home Team: Abbotsford (Australia)". Had to Google to make sure that I actually read it right.

He doesnt need a PR team, he can actually play not just get jerked off by the rugby media.

Fox Sports headline will be:

FOLLOWING IN HAYNE'S FOOTSTEPS, GOTSIS SET TO BE CORNERSTONE IN BEST DEFENSE OF ALL TIME
Following in Hayne's footsteps by playing for Georgia Tech before Hayne ever knew NFL existed.

Rapt for Adam! Former Monash Warrior comes good... I messaged him last night to wish him well saying I'd love to see him in Broncos gear... He replied saying he just hoped he didn't have to wait to long! Second rounder... Amazing result for him. Replacement for Malik Jackson covered already!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collins over Billings... Hmm. Thoughts?

I was happy with either but Collins is more nasty and beastly.

Marinelli will have a field day with his talent.

Rapt for Adam! Former Monash Warrior comes good... I messaged him last night to wish him well saying I'd love to see him in Broncos gear... He replied saying he just hoped he didn't have to wait to long! Second rounder... Amazing result for him. Replacement for Malik Jackson covered already!
Wait.

You have a Bronco's phone number? FMD

Jags are on fire!!!
So true. They have a good offence that's only going to get better with time. Perfect strategy and load up on defensive talent. Plus Fowler comes back. Thank god we face them in week 1 as I think they won't be firing on all cylinders then.

yas evry game on 7m8!

Jesse Williams doesnt exist according to 7, dont hold your breath on your guy being any different.

Battling back from cancer is nothing compared to the feats of Jarryd Hayne. :thumbsu:

Jesse Williams doesnt exist according to 7, dont hold your breath on your guy being any different.

Battling back from cancer is nothing compared to the feats of Jarryd Hayne. :thumbsu:
Well accoridng to the papers coming from Minto is harder than beating cancer.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2016 NFL Draft Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back