2016 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to be some movements going on in the clearances .
Evandale v Perth kick off this week .
I heard that perth has only about 33 players. Will need some to come out of the wood work tonight if that's the case

I heard that perth has only about 33 players. Will need some to come out of the wood work tonight if that's the case
I think perth will be right for numbers they havent lost many and they have added a fair few to their list hows ols tamar and meander looking for numbers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With div 2 starting tomorrow what do you guys think the ladder will look like at the end of rostered games? Im thinking...

Scotch
Evandale
Lilydale
Uni
St Pats
Tamar Cats
Meander
Prospect
Perth
OLFC

And it will be alot closet competition maybe the top 4 being pretty close and there not being a huge difference amongst the bottom 6

With div 2 starting tomorrow what do you guys think the ladder will look like at the end of rostered games? Im thinking...

Scotch
Evandale
Lilydale
Uni
St Pats
Tamar Cats
Meander
Prospect
Perth
OLFC

And it will be alot closet competition maybe the top 4 being pretty close and there not being a huge difference amongst the bottom 6
I 99% agree with your predictions!! Only change is I think meander will be before Tamar as they have picked up Adam Scott (who will be a league gun), Joel Holloway (top 3 league key defender), and Josh Brown (div 1 senior). On top of Alex Wadley who is probably one of the better key forwards and Danny Bennett who made the team of the year. They should be just better than Tamar

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Uni mowbray apparently beat bracknell by 80 odd points.. Word is that Dawson was by far the best on ground.. Who will play on him through the year. With him and mulvy in their forward line they will probably look ok if they can win it out of the centre

Is anyone going to have a look at the footy tomorro? There is a few practice matches on too. Rocher are playing a lightening premiership with ulverstone and Scottsdale.. As well as south 1's playing a game up at Youngtown

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

Back