Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

People may choose maccas over burger king because of the possibility of winning even though it's marginal that you'll win.

I won free presto for a month voucher so if you want to use it, pm me and I'll send you t he code.
How is the non-traitorous Griffin a scam card? Mofra please convince the old man that we do not have a fake and traitorous Griffin.

I'd keep the Griffen card. So under utilized as a player.

I don't understand how it's a scam though. I'm still getting the same fries and drink whether it comes with a card or nought.
If I got a Boomer Harvey card I would probably take a dump on it.

I didn't see Jon Griffin in the bottom 50 now....... :drunk:
I actually don't mind Griffin - ruck/forwards who are decent aren't actually that common in the AFL and even the competent ones are undervalued by fans (e.g. Vickery). Griffin would be among the better rucks who can play forward, present and make a genuine contest.

I actually don't mind Griffin - ruck/forwards who are decent aren't actually that common in the AFL and even the competent ones are undervalued by fans (e.g. Vickery). Griffin would be among the better rucks who can play forward, present and make a genuine contest.

Griffen would be a good option in that role at Freo if they just had a decent #1 KPF.

Not to go all broken record but they had to throw the kitchen sink at McCarthy.

Not to go all broken record but they had to throw the kitchen sink at McCarthy.
They offered decent value but really had to pay overs for a player under contract.

Interesting to hear Barratt bagging Freo in an article for not securing McCarthy because they "should have gone all out" yet bagging the Bulldogs at the same time for going all out to get a KPF (which has been a problem for us for 2 decades).
Unfortunately with expansion sides snapping up most of the genuine no 1 talls teams need to trade to get them back (e.g. Port snagging Dixon)

They offered decent value but really had to pay overs for a player under contract.

Interesting to hear Barratt bagging Freo in an article for not securing McCarthy because they "should have gone all out" yet bagging the Bulldogs at the same time for going all out to get a KPF (which has been a problem for us for 2 decades).
Unfortunately with expansion sides snapping up most of the genuine no 1 talls teams need to trade to get them back (e.g. Port snagging Dixon)

Typical Norfie Barrett. Still, Freo had to go harder because they've been chasing this KPF fix for YEARS and come up with donuts, this was their last real shot at a decent one without having an entire season with a barren F50. They f***ed up.

But yeah, the Giants have stockpiled them, and every time they lose one they seem to draft one to replace them. Craziest part is that thus far they've held on to the best one in Cameron.

Typical Norfie Barrett. Still, Freo had to go harder because they've been chasing this KPF fix for YEARS and come up with donuts, this was their last real shot at a decent one without having an entire season with a barren F50. They f***ed up.

But yeah, the Giants have stockpiled them, and every time they lose one they seem to draft one to replace them. Craziest part is that thus far they've held on to the best one in Cameron.
They do seem to have a few - Patton could be anything if he gets his knee right, and Stewart has looked good at AFL level, while Tomlinson can play anywhere.

They do seem to have a few - Patton could be anything if he gets his knee right, and Stewart has looked good at AFL level, while Tomlinson can play anywhere.

Patton looks a true CHF if he's fit. I really rate Tomlinson, surprised more teams didn't chase him harder during the trade period, hell even Freo could've tried him, though he's a bit less of what they need than Sunshine.

How is the non-traitorous Griffin a scam card? Mofra please convince the old man that we do not have a fake and traitorous Griffin.
Griffin is an average player. Not too bad usually, not overly brilliant. I'd still take the 2 cards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We got Josh Bruce from GWS and he was actually playing as a key forward in junior rep sides but ended up playing defence for GWS as they had so many other good young KPFs.

Was an absolute bargain getting him for pick 48.
GWS is like the bargain bin at a record store, among all the Kasey Donovans, X factor hacks, you get odd CD you've been looking for for years.

Griffin is an average player. Not too bad usually, not overly brilliant. I'd still take the 2 cards.
Jon Griffin is like one of those commons in your deck that aren't a good on its own but in a deck of legends, it is a staple :rainbow:

GWS is like the bargain bin at a record store, among all the Kasey Donovans, X factor hacks, you get odd CD you've been looking for for years.

Carlton still managed to pick the equivalents of those listed above these past two years. :$

No shit. Barrett can GAGF. He acts like we didn't even try for McCarthy. We even sent down Ross to try and get the deal done.

No shit. Barrett can GAGF. He acts like we didn't even try for McCarthy. We even sent down Ross to try and get the deal done.

I imagine that having the reverse effect.

What'd you offer, seriously? Two first rounders wouldn't get the deal done, they don't need picks.

19380357478_d45c88d48d_o.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back