Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't watched a movie since trainwreck came out. It was so boring I think it's destroyed entertainment for me.

Discuss.

I did movies a page or two ago, I watched Pixels, it was shit.

Most movies this year have been shit but that one was drek

JoseMourinho

Here you go friend

JGEsF1D.jpg
Don't tag me minnow :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Technically I'm procrastinating at the moment, but I'm studying like crazy right now because I'm up to my ballsack in uni assignments.

I would rather shit in my hands and clap than study at the moment!

Yes.

I just keep the ones for free food and throw the others away.
You might have thrown away a fortune.

Remind s me of the McDonald's Olympics comp. You got free stuff if Australia won anything but they gave tickets largely out for Greco Roman wrestling, fencing and the 100 metre Sprint.

You might have thrown away a fortune.

Remind s me of the McDonald's Olympics comp. You got free stuff if Australia won anything but they gave tickets largely out for Greco Roman wrestling, fencing and the 100 metre Sprint.
Possibly.

All I see is free coffee and Cheeseburgers.

Possibly.

All I see is free coffee and Cheeseburgers.
It was a great scam. Like somebody making a set of Fremantle footy cards with Pavlich, Fyfe, Taberner, Clarke, Griffin and Apeness.

People would only want 2 cards, and one of those for old time sake.

It was a great scam. Like somebody making a set of Fremantle footy cards with Pavlich, Fyfe, Taberner, Clarke, Griffin and Apeness.

People would only want 2 cards, and one of those for old time sake.
I'd keep the Griffen card. So under utilized as a player.

I don't understand how it's a scam though. I'm still getting the same fries and drink whether it comes with a card or nought.

I'd keep the Griffen card. So under utilized as a player.

I don't understand how it's a scam though. I'm still getting the same fries and drink whether it comes with a card or nought.
People may choose maccas over burger king because of the possibility of winning even though it's marginal that you'll win.

I won free presto for a month voucher so if you want to use it, pm me and I'll send you t he code.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back