Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Floggos, has anyone ever transferred VHS to digital format (i.e. onto a computer)? I got a ton of VHS (mainly surfing/bodyboarding) videos that I want to digitise, but have never done it before. And no. None of them are pr0n so GAGF.
Do what Tyre Boyz does:
1. Put the tape in the VCR
2. Press play
3. Whip out the technology below and start filming. Voila, VHS to digital conversion :$

dslr-revolution-dvx100.jpg

Nah, we didn't do knuckles, but we did ruler fights and you could have lost fingers in those. So many smashed rulers, the local stationary shop must have made out big time
LOL. Metal ones? 60 cm metal rulers were banned because of us.

Hell, we used to chase each other around with proper staplers held open with a hand on the bottom. We would whack each other and drive staples into each others flesh. Was pretty cool at lunch we had holes and blood patches all over us. Was funny seeing your clothes stapled to your skin.

While I remember, in year 10 we used to sneak into the science labs at lunch, get buckets of warm water and fill em with detergent. Then we would get the gas hose from the bunsen burner and fill the water with gas. The bucket got a huge head of butane filled bubbles on top like a milkshake then we would lite it with our zippos. Shouldda seen the mushroom clouds they made. Blackened the ceilings.

The science labs were locked at recess and lunch not long after. :(

LOL. Metal ones? 60 cm metal rulers were banned because of us.

Hell, we used to chase each other around with proper staplers held open with a hand on the bottom. We would whack each other and drive staples into each others flesh. Was pretty cool at lunch we had holes and blood patches all over us. Was funny seeing your clothes stapled to your skin.

While I remember, in year 10 we used to sneak into the science labs at lunch, get buckets of warm water and fill em with detergent. Then we would get the gas hose from the bunsen burner and fill the water with gas. The bucket got a huge head of butane filled bubbles on top like a milkshake then we would lite it with our zippos. Shouldda seen the mushroom clouds they made. Blackened the ceilings.

The science labs were locked at recess and lunch not long after. :(

The ruler fights were just wooden ones, we smashed 100's of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was just watching the Shia Lebouf stream for #AllMyMovies. He is basically just sitting down in a cinema streaming himself watch every single one of his movies over the next three days with no breaks, and members of the public are allowed in. I think Ross Lyon should be forced to do something similar called #AllMyGames where he is forced to watch every single game of football he has ever coached.

I am just worried some idiot is going to go in there and hurt Shia. Lots of people who want their fifteen minutes of fame...

I was just watching the Shia Lebouf stream for #AllMyMovies. He is basically just sitting down in a cinema streaming himself watch every single one of his movies over the next three days with no breaks, and members of the public are allowed in. I think Ross Lyon should be forced to do something similar called #AllMyGames where he is forced to watch every single game of football he has ever coached.

I am just worried some idiot is going to go in there and hurt Shia. Lots of people who want their fifteen minutes of fame...

WTF is a Shia Lebouf and why would someone hurt it?:confused:

dg.jpg

I wonder who would love this more. Ross or Shia? I imagine they would both have a bottomless pack of twisties in hand.

Surely Lyin would blow his brains out before he even made it to the Freo era.

At least he'd make it to the theatre.

Hardwick would neck himself on the footpath outside as walked past the statues of the 462 Richmond coaches of the past 20 years.

That doesn't even make any sense Bushie, surely that muppet Bunk hasn't got you so rattled that you're dribbling this shit everywhere else. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back