Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, we didn't do knuckles, but we did ruler fights and you could have lost fingers in those. So many smashed rulers, the local stationary shop must have made out big time

The ruler with the metal inserted edge brutally revolutionised this game in about year 8.

This was well after 1935 Freofalcon!

Sounds like my headmaster when I went to school.

Gave you six of the best and if you pulled away, even after five of them, you got six more.

The ruler with the metal inserted edge brutally revolutionised this game in about year 8.

This was well after 1935 Freofalcon!
I was going to say you've aged well.

You don't look that old.

Gave you six of the best and if you pulled away, even after five of them, you got six more.

Yep.

There is zero doubt that some derived absolute sexual pleasure in hurting kids.

A fair few of us made a pact and never, ever, gave them the satisfaction of showing pain or fear. In fact, we made it known that we were having a competition to see who could end up with the most cuts in a year.

I was not a popular student with the staff.

Sadistic Pricks.

Yep.

There is zero doubt that some derived absolute sexual pleasure in hurting kids.

A fair few of us made a pact and never, ever, gave them the satisfaction of showing pain or fear. In fact, we made it known that we were having a competition to see who could end up with the most cuts in a year.

I was not a popular student with the staff.

Sadistic Pricks.
I went to a CBC school and some of those Brothers were ****en mental.

Not to mention some of the kiddie fiddlers I heard about at reunions. I was lucky nothing ever happened to me. I must not have been pretty enough.

I went to a CBC school and some of those Brothers were ****en mental.

Not to mention some of the kiddie fiddlers I heard about at reunions. I was lucky nothing ever happened to me. I must not have been pretty enough.

Yep, I was in Boarding School, but of the Anglican variety. Still freakin nutcases and rock spiders everywhere.

Got expelled from 2 before Year 8, (once for refusing to wear shoes...I never wore shoes before srs...and the other for decking my maths teacher who had bad breath and wandering hands), and then got sent a flash joint in N.S.W. with my old man telling me to '****ing walk home you little shit" if you get kicked out of this one! It was a living hell hole.

Left in Yr 10 and never went home until I was 19.

Why didnt they just unlock the old chat thread?

Because the plan was to not have the chat thread back, but Zackah went ahead and made a new one before someone asked for the unlock, so we just let it go.

I don't play games anymore because I'm a terrible melting loser who smashes the controller lol who would have thought? :$:p

If you played games with Boytoy, you'd only be playing Minecraft and wouldn't have anything to melt about. :rainbow:

If you played games with Boytoy, you'd only be playing Minecraft and wouldn't have anything to melt about. :rainbow:
I don't know, Creepers destroying your home that you spent 2 years on can get you quite melty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting 6 was a mark of honour. It was a welcome to high school initiation.

One bloke I went to school with got to 90, wanted 100, did some campaigner things but only got detentions after that....

No need to be nasty.

I liked it and have an irrational fear of being eaten alive.

suck
my
balls
Watch Anaconda then :D.

And if you want you balls sucked, there are people who will do for an exchange of legal tender.

Watch Anaconda then :D.

And if you want you balls sucked, there are people who will do for an exchange of legal tender.

Not where I live there isn't.

I suppose that I could coat my sack in peanut butter and ask the dog.*

I'll take pics and post em:thumbsu:

*this only just sprung into my mind and has definitely never happened before.

honest

honest
I believe you. I suspect it would not be a good idea of you have a pit bull.

Floggos, has anyone ever transferred VHS to digital format (i.e. onto a computer)? I got a ton of VHS (mainly surfing/bodyboarding) videos that I want to digitise, but have never done it before. And no. None of them are pr0n so GAGF.

Floggos, has anyone ever transferred VHS to digital format (i.e. onto a computer)? I got a ton of VHS (mainly surfing/bodyboarding) videos that I want to digitise, but have never done it before. And no. None of them are pr0n so GAGF.

Yes, you can get VCR/DVR hybrid sets that you can do it for. Really easy.

honest
Sounds like the pet prison dog they had out at Acacia Prison.

He put on 10 kilos in a month.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back