Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is Drakes song so popular?, it is absolute shit

Because a large number of people who now listen and vote in triple j hottest 100 come from commercial radio stations.

Voting in it and telling everyone on FB you've voted in it has become the cool thing to do.

And because "dank memes".

Because a large number of people who now listen and vote in triple j hottest 100 come from commercial radio stations.

Voting in it and telling everyone on FB you've voted in it has become the cool thing to do.

And because "dank memes".

I'm heading out to go and shit in all their letterboxes.

Triple J Chatter is pretty cringey. I don't listen to it the rest of the year, is it always so bad?

That's just Alex Dyson. He's always been like that.

That's just Alex Dyson. He's always been like that.
alexdyson.jpg

Yep, that seems about right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merely an observation?

I'd say a bit more a of a bitter prediction if anything.

We get it, peoples music tastes rarely change, whilst music does. The same music that people consider classic is completely different to the current day. And allowing people to vote for their favourite song usually end with people being unhappy.

Things change. Why do we have to listen to people whinge when we're discussing it rationally?

This isn't only aimed at you by the way.

I'd say a bit more a of a bitter prediction if anything.

We get it, peoples music tastes rarely change, whilst music does. The same music that people consider classic is completely different to the current day. And allowing people to vote for their favourite song usually end with people being unhappy.

Things change. Why do we have to listen to people whinge when we're discussing it rationally?

This isn't only aimed at you by the way.

Like I said, take it how you want.
I meant it merely as an observation based on previous years results.
As usual I'm up to my eyeballs in litium, emotion whether positive or negative aren't manifesting themselves right now...

It's taken me two years to admit it but I'm pretty sure I'm a Chet Faker fan.

Nobody give me a wedgie.

He's not terrible, but yeah, you're still defriended.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back