Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't like or care for the Hottest 100, but is it just me or those who bitch and moan about their song not being #1 are the same people that only "listen" to Triple J on Australia Day or not listen to it at all?

Or who don't even vote.

Or who don't even vote.

I remember having a heated discussion with someone once over politics (always a good topic when you're on the piss). After about half an hour of him bitching about the current government and me calling him a dumb**** he pipes up that he doesn't vote anyway.

I nearly punched the campaigner.

I don't like or care for the Hottest 100, but is it just me or those who bitch and moan about their song not being #1 are the same people that only "listen" to Triple J on Australia Day or not listen to it at all?

Yeah but it's just ****wits with du rags and shit taste like Blender that bother voting. The station is a pile of ****ing shit. I have NFI why the top hundred means anything to anyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly have never heard the No 1or the band. Are they Australian?

I'm not sure if this is a burn.

No, I was being sincere. I can't remember what they're called.

Yeah but it's just *******s with du rags and shit taste like Blender that bother voting. The station is a pile of ******* shit. I have NFI why the top hundred means anything to anyone.

"you don't like the same stuff as me so your taste is shit"

Please grow a brain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back