Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Literally only know two songs in that countdown (and one was Hotline Bling because of the lulz). :drunk:

I don't like or care for the Hottest 100, but is it just me or those who bitch and moan about their song not being #1 are the same people that only "listen" to Triple J on Australia Day or not listen to it at all?

Hating on the #1 song has become almost as fashionable as sharing your votes on FB. :rolleyes:

People can argue all they want about the quality of music in there these days, but one thing is for sure, the countdown gets more and more vain by the year.

Sounds like my Facebook every election day. Probably happens with everything.

Voting in elections is mandatory though, not sure if that makes it better or worse since a lot of people probably just vote lazily.

I wasn't sharing my votes for vanity, I was just trying to generate discussion.

Not talking about you, it was a generalisation, hence the FB reference because self-absorption is so rampant there.

Everytime I SMS her I want to write Hello, it's me ...but I'm usually already in trouble so I don't bother :(
Neck up flog, I'm the nice one whilst you're always yelling at me for some innocuous bullshit :p

First time I met up with her for a drink she was at least an hour late. Worse at time than she is at posting.

LoL she was at least an hour and a half late when we met up on ANZAC day too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LoL she was at least an hour and a half late when we met up on ANZAC day too.

Rarely on time for the Flogcast either (inb4Teach says everyone but him and Cookie are late).

Did that Hoops song win? Jesus H Christ it really does get worse every year.
I thought Fire in the Flood should have been around 1 or 2.

Only decent song IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back