Hot Topic 2016 Spoon Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't think of a club left in a better position after a wooden spoon win! I think finals aren't out of the question next year?

All you need now is JOM to nominate EFC as his club of choice and agrees to walk to you guys in the PS Draft. Rocket Eades head will explode!

Dark days are behind now no matter how the court hearing goes.
djWDI2y.jpg

Can't think of a club left in a better position after a wooden spoon win! I think finals aren't out of the question next year?

All you need now is JOM to nominate EFC as his club of choice and agrees to walk to you guys in the PS Draft. Rocket Eades head will explode!

Dark days are behind now no matter how the court hearing goes.

More than anything else, relief that this four year nightmare is over, and the future looks bright.

In real shitty about this. As far as I'm concerned you play footy to primarily win premierships and secondarily avoid wooden spoons. I'll be a grumpy bastard for days. A good club doesn't need no. 1 picks to be successful.

I don't think at any stage this year we intentionally lost though.

We're lucky the bloody club is still functioning and hasn't completely imploded with fans dropping off in the thousands and all players suspended leaving for good.

We have come out of it smelling like roses compared to what most of us feared was going to happen.

Who gives a flying #### that we finished last! Can't understand people getting peeved about it.

It's not like it's unexpected.

We're lucky the bloody club is still functioning and hasn't completely imploded with fans dropping off in the thousands and all players suspended leaving for good.

We have come out of it smelling like roses compared to what most of us feared was going to happen.

Who gives a flying #### that we finished last! Can't understand people getting peeved about it.

Its not logic dictating the sick feeling in the pit of my guts. I loved the fact that I'd never seen a wooden spoon at my club.

Of course it was expected. Of course we've not tried to lose. Of course we're going to have draft advantages. Of course the future looks bright with so many players returning.

But I'll still be grumpy and shitty because that's what loving your footy club does to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its not logic dictating the sick feeling in the pit of my guts. I loved the fact that I'd never seen a wooden spoon at my club.

Of course it was expected. Of course we've not tried to lose. Of course we're going to have draft advantages. Of course the future looks bright with so many players returning.

But I'll still be grumpy and shitty because that's what loving your footy club does to you.

You'll soon forget hypothetical wooden spoons come round one when we return in full strength numbers and 90,000 fans rock up.

Who cares. Just a little wooden trophy that sits besides our 16 great big shiny silver ones. It is manufactured with a great big f....n asterisk next to it. We are a club with more heart, resolve, strength and passion than most and the future looks amazing. We are in a position that not many are in going forward. We had the opportunity to develop kids quicker than most, we have recruited well. We have a champion forward about to hit his peak. We have great draft picks and PSD opportunity. Our core should be rested and fit. The clubs that will most likely stop us are manufactured bullshit too. We are Essendon. Go bombers!

Who cares. Just a little wooden trophy that sits besides our 16 great big shiny silver ones. It is manufactured with a great big f....n asterisk next to it. We are a club with more heart, resolve, strength and passion than most and the future looks amazing. We are in a position that not many are in going forward. We had the opportunity to develop kids quicker than most, we have recruited well. We have a champion forward about to hit his peak. We have great draft picks and PSD opportunity. Our core should be rested and fit. The clubs that will most likely stop us are manufactured bullshit too. We are Essendon. Go bombers!
Get the whole list to sign it, be worth a fortune in a few years. Talk about turning a sentiment on it's head..

if it makes you feel better, it's Spoon*

think of it like not being as s**t as Richmond, Carlton or St Kilda, but getting McCluggage anyway

Well Kelvin went to the Dogs, and Fatprick Smith racked off, there have been a few positives...

Tippa kissing the jumper made me all warm and fuzzy....

Just want to see Jobe commit then it's bliss

Well Kelvin went to the Dogs, and Fatprick Smith racked off, there have been a few positives...

Tippa kissing the jumper made me all warm and fuzzy....

Just want to see Jobe commit then it's bliss

Kelvin actually ####ed off and now follows the Doggies?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hot Topic 2016 Spoon Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back