Hot Topic 2016 Spoon Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints have nothing to play for and I refuse to make predictions when this situation occurs. I think rhe lions will play with a big effort to not finish last and can see them getting close to the saints.

Getting the spoon is not something I want, but it's not a thing that upsets me this year. I'm more than happy with the development of players and the efforts put in this year, week to week.

I'm.not sure there is any incentive for them not to finish last, I mean we had pride and history, not sure if their motives? Pick 1 orrrr another spoon?

Ordinarily I would not want the spoon but give me McLuggage and the leverage to take O'Meara and I would take the spoon over 17th every day of the week.
I think we'll still have leverage with JOM. If he's as desperate to get to Melbourne as it is made out he'll do everything in his power to give Brisbane no reason to pick him. As we speak he's probably instructing his manager to scream "C***S!!" down the phone at them and hang up should they call to arrange an interview

H5nDeZq.jpg

I think we'll still have leverage with JOM. If he's as desperate to get to Melbourne as it is made out he'll do everything in his power to give Brisbane no reason to pick him. As we speak he's probably instructing his manager to scream "C***S!!" down the phone at them and hang up should they call to arrange an interview

Exactly this. He wants to come to melbourme zero leverage will be lost especially since its brisbane that will have pick 1. They will not take another player who will leave them in 2 years.

Also **** the spoon. Go saints smash em.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly this. He wants to come to melbourme zero leverage will be lost especially since its brisbane that will have pick 1. They will not take another player who will leave them in 2 years.

Also **** the spoon. Go saints smash em.
But the leverage may work well enough to land him for second rounder and the we can use the psd pick to potentially grab another player.

We will hold all the power and could repair the list pretty quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hot Topic 2016 Spoon Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back