Hot Topic 2016 Spoon Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

It doesn't matter if we get pick 2 or pick 1, we will still get the player we want. I wouldn't be surprised if Brodie or McCluggage would be feeling sick at the prospect of moving to Brisbane to play for the Lions, just need them to tank the interview and we will get our boy at pick 2.

So Brisbane need to go scoreless and Saints add on 19 points in the last quarter. Not out of the realms of possibility!

I couldn't really decide if I wanted the #1 pick and #1 psd or to avoid the wooden spoon more. What i do know is that I'm happy for saints to win by over 54.5 points.

I don't think its all over though. Brisbane could still totally falter in the last quarter and St.Kilda could pile on quick goals. That said it looks unlikely at present.

Need a massive 4th quarter by the Aints here.

Someone phone their CEO and tell them we'll let them look at our trophy cabinet for 5mins if they win by the required amount.

124310-pick-1-or-spoon.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you please stop? Nobody will use the PSD like that.
To be fair , there have been rumours out of the club that we will indeed be using the pSD for someone...We are allowed to dream plus the pSD does exist so I'm pretty sure we will be using it...Most certainly using it a s leverage...People expecting us to play nice need a reality check..

Remove this Banner Ad

Hot Topic 2016 Spoon Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back