AFL 2017 - AFL Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is this info?
If I view the site without logging in I see the 24 up promo and the terms and conditions say which states are excluded. If I log into my account, because I'm in NSW i then only see the 23 up promo for NSW only

Off topic but anyone having a look at State of Origin tonight?

Sportsbet doubling winnings up to $50 on whoever you back in H2H.

Might jump on QLD @ 2.17 with that promo, definite value there imo, the blues have only won 2 of their last 10 origin deciders so QLD have history on their side. Injury concerns for the maroons but they also seem to step it up in big games so I think I'll be jumping on them.

Last week I took port to beat WC with the 24 point payout (was sure it was 23)
After they got 23 points in front I got pretty excited, checked SB and it said 24, swear it was 23. Cashed out for a loss when WC started dominating.
Just saw it again, on my mobile, on the banner above the afl games, 23 up and payout, clicked over to their specials page and there it is 24. Want a screen shot but it's reverted to 24 again on the banner.
Any one think I'm a chance to get paid out? I placed that bet fully thinking it was 23 and win, could have taken the 24 and win with better odds elsewhere.
How are you a chance to be paid out? 23 points, 24 points, it's all irrelevant ... They won, and you cashed out when their price was at it's worst.

What's your argument - " I only cashed out because the promo wouldn't pay out" ?

Yep cash out was terrible no doubt.

Agree I'm unlikely to get anywhere, so annoying to see 23 up you win again.
They are advertising 23 up you win.
I got 23 up.

There's about a 30 min delay between them paying out and the 23/24 point lead. He might have hit cash out during this time. They do advertise "we'll pay out straight away" so might be able to argue that point.

No, been playing the dogs a lot on this promo, cash out should have been through. It was a good payout so I checked the promo and it said 24, thought I was an idiot. Turns out they are advertising 23 to me again which is abit misleading.
I'll ask on live chat tonight, can't complain about SB apart from this they've been a good bookie.

There's about a 30 min delay between them paying out and the 23/24 point lead. He might have hit cash out during this time. They do advertise "we'll pay out straight away" so might be able to argue that point.

No they do not advertise "we'll pay out straight away". It's clear that the payment will come within 15-30 minutes after getting the lead. Also I'm not sure they are advertising 23pts either. They are advertising 24 but quietly offering NSW 23.

I'm pretty sure the banner on my app has popped up saying its 23 a few times. With my past experiences though, I highly doubt they'll refund/payout because they say they can't do anything for bets that have been cashed out. Pretty annoying, but yeah one of those things you can't do much about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a $5 bonus bet, apologised for the confusion. Nice of them.
NSW 23 points
WA 24 points
At least I won't celebrate any 23 point leads this weekend.
Need to find a long shot for my $5

No they do not advertise "we'll pay out straight away". It's clear that the payment will come within 15-30 minutes after getting the lead. Also I'm not sure they are advertising 23pts either. They are advertising 24 but quietly offering NSW 23.
Agreed, was referring to the tv ads and banner ads that say "straight away", terms and conditions say within 30 mins.
I haven't seen any public advertising in NSW for 23 up, only 24 up that says NSW is excluded. Once I log into my SB account though its everywhere.

Got a $5 bonus bet, apologised for the confusion. Nice of them.
NSW 23 points
WA 24 points
At least I won't celebrate any 23 point leads this weekend.
Need to find a long shot for my $5
Maybe next time you can celebrate the fact that the team you backed won?

2U Fantasy Head to Head Dangerfield vs Tom Mitchell - Dangerfield

Danger has been on fire lately and Geelong are talking about tagging Titchell

Got 5U on Vince under 87.5 fantasy at 1.88. The flogs at crownbet already put it down to 83.5, someone stuffed up with the original line and now they are running scared.

There's a few WC / Freo supporters on this board (Langdon, Benno, free at last etc). Anyone got any feedback on the upcoming derby?

I'm leaning strongly toward WC at the line (i'm on at -10.5 and -12.5). Freo had lost 5 in a row (before the NM win) and think they have been flattered a bit in their last 2 games - kicked 12.8 vs Saints including an incredible 6 from Walters. Kicked 13.8 vs NM including a match winning 4 from a guy who has never played forward before. Got 4 or 5 rookies playing.

WC get Kennedy back and can switch McGovern back to defense. Lost a few games of late but against top 8 contenders in Melb and Port. Beat Geel comfortably at home of late.

The dangers are Walters and Fyfe, but Shepherd and Hutchings seem like likely and potentially favourable shutdown jobs.

Feels like a flat track bully 4+ goal margin to me.

I'm on at -10.5 and -12.5.

Got 5U on Vince under 87.5 fantasy at 1.88. The flogs at crownbet already put it down to 83.5, someone stuffed up with the original line and now they are running scared.

Just be careful putting multiple units on DT (Dream Team) bets, especially if you're winning a decent amount of them like you seem to be lately. I did pretty well on them last year and then started this year winning something like 21/25 in the first handful of rounds. Quickly got limited, then continued to profit and got limited further by round 7. Now my account is flagged and any time I place a DT bet it takes forever to get a small stake accepted and they either change the line or odds just because I bet on it lol. So yeah just be careful because its not very fun getting banned from DT bets lol.

There's a few WC / Freo supporters on this board (Langdon, Benno, free at last etc). Anyone got any feedback on the upcoming derby?

I'm leaning strongly toward WC at the line (i'm on at -10.5 and -12.5). Freo had lost 5 in a row (before the NM win) and think they have been flattered a bit in their last 2 games - kicked 12.8 vs Saints including an incredible 6 from Walters. Kicked 13.8 vs NM including a match winning 4 from a guy who has never played forward before. Got 4 or 5 rookies playing.

WC get Kennedy back and can switch McGovern back to defense. Lost a few games of late but against top 8 contenders in Melb and Port. Beat Geel comfortably at home of late.

The dangers are Walters and Fyfe, but Shepherd and Hutchings seem like likely and potentially favourable shutdown jobs.

Feels like a flat track bully 4+ goal margin to me.

I'm on at -10.5 and -12.5.

Don't know if it's just me being bias lol, but I'm pretty confident Eagles win fairly comfortably. Pretty similar to most of your points, Kennedy is a massive in for the forward line and allowing Gov go down back is huge too. imo I see the Dockers forward line and back line struggling, but the midfield battle will be interesting especially with some of the speed Freo have, Hutchings etc have been good lately in shut down roles though. Even if Freo win the midfield battle I still think Eagles should win quite comfortably.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 - AFL Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back