AFL 2017 - AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Off topic - anyone here punt on the NRL at all? I'm thinking of putting some coin down on the Broncos to beat the Bulldogs tonight but would like a 2nd opinion....
Broncos were the ladbrokes betblast at $1.80. Loaded up so fully expecting a 2nd half fadeout as ladbrokes are pretty good when boosting a faves odds

Yes, but the price is about right. Dogs would need to kick awfully.
It's reasonable to assume the Bulldogs will kick normal, which theoretically is awfully.

Having said that I think the Dogs will win, and it wouldn't surprise me if it's the only game they win for the rest of the season.

$50 Geelong SU - The price with Sportsbet promo is just too good.
$50 Port +2.5 1st Q - Even if we win this I can't see how bringing in guys coming back from injury is going to lead to a jump start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah bet of the year. Stuff that happened 5 years ago proves it.

What's with the attitude? Cats absolutely have the wood over the Crows, and those odds are very tasty for Geelong.

Thoughts on tonight's total? Set at 179.5. Most Friday night games have gone under that, last game between these two did, as well. Cats have played plenty of tight 70-80ish type games. Main concern would be Adelaide getting on top and kicking a big score which they've done a few times this year.

Thoughts on tonight's total? Set at 179.5. Most Friday night games have gone under that, last game between these two did, as well. Cats have played plenty of tight 70-80ish type games. Main concern would be Adelaide getting on top and kicking a big score which they've done a few times this year.
Geelong will want to make it a defensive slog so under is probably decent value

What's with the attitude? Cats absolutely have the wood over the Crows, and those odds are very tasty for Geelong.
I wouldn't be betting on Geel without seeing finally team lineups. There have been plenty of games where Geel has squeaked home while Danger has kicked 5 or collected 45 possies. If he misses and they tag Selwood then I like Ade to win by more than the 15.5 line.

If Danger plays then their a good chance of covering the line as they have an amazing record against top teams.

Alternatively Ade has started winning with Sloane tagged out of the game so ideally the line stays the same if both miss.

I wouldn't be betting on Geel without seeing finally team lineups. There have been plenty of games where Geel has squeaked home while Danger has kicked 5 or collected 45 possies. If he misses and they tag Selwood then I like Ade to win by more than the 15.5 line.

If Danger plays then their a good chance of covering the line as they have an amazing record against top teams.

Alternatively Ade has started winning with Sloane tagged out of the game so ideally the line stays the same if both miss.

Then again no Sloane (I just can't see how he could play and if he does he won't be 100%), and no Lever who is critical with his intercept marking. If Geelong get it in their attacking 50 enough the Geelong forward line could get hold of a first gamer in Alex Keath.

For the record I feel Adelaide may sneak home but the odds are silly.

Then again no Sloane (I just can't see how he could play and if he does he won't be 100%), and no Lever who is critical with his intercept marking. If Geelong get it in their attacking 50 enough the Geelong forward line could get hold of a first gamer in Alex Keath.

For the record I feel Adelaide may sneak home but the odds are silly.
I don't think Sloane will play. They have a 6 day break and he was dazed so I think it might be like Selwood where he is a late omission. With Sloane out and Danger fit to play in the middle Ade will be vunerable as I consider their mids can struggle at times against the better teams.

Will be interesting to how Geel go if Danger misses. He had 45 possies and a goal against GWS (draw) and kicked 5 goals 6 against Hawks for a close win. I think with no Danger they get opened up.

I don't think Sloane will play. They have a 6 day break and he was dazed so I think it might be like Selwood where he is a late omission. With Sloane out and Danger fit to play in the middle Ade will be vunerable as I consider their mids can struggle at times against the better teams.

Will be interesting to how Geel go if Danger misses. He had 45 possies and a goal against GWS (draw) and kicked 5 goals 6 against Hawks for a close win. I think with no Danger they get opened up.

Also without Sloane to tag, Adelaide's next mid gets tagged after not copping a tag all year. That could be an interesting side note. Scott Selwood will go to someone that is for sure.

Also worth noting Adelaide are coming off Darwin. I think Geelong still present value, so I'll have a swing at them.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 - AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back