Women's Footy 2017 AFL W Grand Final! Adelaide v Brisbane (Sat, March 25 1:30pm CST @ Metricon)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-03-22/rule-changes-announced-for-aflw-grand-final

Jesus the AFL are a rabble. Announcing rule changes 2 days before the Grand Final...

That said, could it be helpful to us? I felt we usually ran out games better than our opposition so longer quarters might be to our advantage.

**** sake, that really is pathetic. You can't change the rules before the Grand Final, you just can't. Why does it need to change now? Why wouldn't you just wait until next season?

Hopefully it helps us, but it is honestly pathetic.

**** sake, that really is pathetic. You can't change the rules before the Grand Final, you just can't. Why does it need to change now? Why wouldn't you just wait until next season?

Agree it's another rushed decision and it's absolutely ridiculous to change the playing time after a whole season was played under different conditions but still this decision is exactly what I wanted to happen, time on is essential in top level footy should've been in from the start but they underestimated the comp and thought people would want it over and done with as quickly as possible.

I actually think it makes common sense - The mistake was not having this rule in for the whole season -

Looks like the weather will be perfect, been raining all week but will hold off today. Can't wait it's my first grand final since the 70's:huh:
And those Whyalla under-9s still get together for ice-cream and cakes to relive that glorious day

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

two songs

more than enough - i'd rather the game start earlier because I start work at 4.30 - Basically at this stage I think I'll have to dash as soon as the final siren goes!

Can't wait for todays game, think we will win by 8 points, 6.5.41 to 5.7.37.

I have a big problem tho! Its my daughter's birthday party when the game is on!! Me, my wife and a whole bunch of 8 year olds will be watching Beauty and the Beast when at 1:30 I'll be the guy in the cinema annoying everyone checking his phone every five minutes!!

I actually think it makes common sense - The mistake was not having this rule in for the whole season -

Don't get me wrong, the rule is good. But if you've stuck with one rule for all 28 matches of the entire season, why would you change it right before the grand final? Did they really think there was some crisis that needed to be avoided by changing it now, as opposed to just changing it next season?

Ah well, who cares about that - it's grand final day!! :) Go you Crows!!

Can't wait for todays game, think we will win by 8 points, 6.5.41 to 5.7.37.

I have a big problem tho! Its my daughter's birthday party when the game is on!! Me, my wife and a whole bunch of 8 year olds will be watching Beauty and the Beast when at 1:30 I'll be the guy in the cinema annoying everyone checking his phone every five minutes!!

[sc01.alicdn.com] HTB1BPSBLVXXXXXmXFXXq6xXFXXXJ [e].jpg

Come on girls "get the job done"

Hopefully it will be a strong GF crowd, the competition deserves a great finale

Drat, was getting ready to sit and watch the game only to realise it's not being shown on foxtel. Is there any other way to watch this game. I'm in NZ and don't really want to pay for the AFL subscription if I don't have too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back