2017 Commentary Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Based on the way Lingy goes about it. You'd think he barracks for Hawthorn.
channel 7 directive suck off the hawks and especially good bloke and cyril

Herald Sun reported today that Chris Judd and Paul Roos will be joining Triple M's coverage next season.

Heard a few of the games Judd called on Friday nights last season and thought he gave great insights + fitted in well with the 'Triple M style' quickly so it's a good pick-up for them

as long as christian isn't calling pies games he is great. would love him to call for 7 over basil and rompingwins

I know what you're saying but he was actually OK on Pies games, used to make me giggle when they'd be playing poorly and he'd be sinking the boot in, Walls style.

Will be surprised if Fox Footy don't go all out for Lyon. They have Dunstall, Frawley and apparently Brayshaw already. He's the only one from triple M's big dogs they don't have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently MMM have canned the Rush Hour and will have Dead Set Legends in the drive slot on weekdays.

Not a chance in hell. You reckon a radio show will drop JB probably one of the best FM talents and Billy for Howie and Carey?

I think they're second in drive on FM after Hamish and Andy and I know Adelaide are interested in networking the show in

I like that Spud and Gaz have been giving shit to SEN for the best part of a decade and they'e both likely to end up there. Gonna make for some good banter between the boxes.

The thing about Frawley moving to SEN might not be accurate since Triple M announced a few weeks ago that he was part of their 2017 lineup. If it was Jason Dunstall, that's a different matter since he was a big omission from that press release.

The thing about Frawley moving to SEN might not be accurate since Triple M announced a few weeks ago that he was part of their 2017 lineup. If it was Jason Dunstall, that's a different matter since he was a big omission from that press release.
SEN should move heaven and earth to have Lyon and Dunstall as their breaky team.

Dunno why they're going with Watson.

Remove this Banner Ad

2017 Commentary Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back