2017 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe we've just chosen to ramp-up the interest, a little later this year.
I wouldn't worry too much about it, as we here don't really represent the wider football (or even just the CFC) public.

Still though, it is all just a little too quiet for our liking, but that's not what Bolton would be particularly concerned about.

The journey Harks
It's all about the journey ...

Maybe we've just chosen to ramp-up the interest, a little later this year.
I wouldn't worry too much about it, as we here don't really represent the wider football (or even just the CFC) public.

Still though, it is all just a little too quiet for our liking, but that's not what Bolton would be particularly concerned about.
It's not just about us here wanting training reports. There's the club's Twitter and Facebook accounts with little info released. The AFL website. The lack of bodies going through the door to watch open training and potentially signing up on the day. We haven't got a lot of exposure going on at the moment to pique the interest of the casual observer.
There's obviously nothing we can really do about it and I'm sure Bolts and co have their reasons, but it's a little frustrating going from what we got last year to this. I'm craving info.

TL15 received his member pack today. Got my 47 year member pin, ******* impressive considering I am only 45 years old!

#committed.

Did you steal my pin! :p

No it's OK I have my own 47yr M/Ship pin.
Impressive considering I have been a Member for 47yrs! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

333079fd55a4f4b46862995422a28eaa.jpg

How hard is it?

I got a letter last week to tell me my membership pack was being dispatched. I got it before Christmas (I think it was mine...)
OK. I did get another membership - 3 gamer, as a result of the donation to the women's team. Maybe that accounts for some of the membership # increase compared to last year. The scarf is more navy than reasonably blue too.
scarf.jpg

ive still gotta sign up...spewing... my mother in law has been buying my membership as my xmas present for a few years...
only to discover last night that she bought me a gernie this year! fmd!!!

i have no issue buying a membership...even though i dont live in melbs... but a freaking gernie!!!!
i already have one women! :thumbsdown:

On the CFC Membership website it says...

"> Fixture Magnet (sent with Season Guide magazine - strictly one per household)"

Has this already been sent in the mail and i missed it? Or yet to be sent yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

2017 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back