2017 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick question, gang.
I'm looking at upgrading my GA membership to Captains Club (general admission, home and away games). What are people's thoughts on the CC membership? Worth it?

Quick question, gang.
I'm looking at upgrading my GA membership to Captains Club (general admission, home and away games). What are people's thoughts on the CC membership? Worth it?
I used to have a CC equivalent.

If you're getting to the games you've bought the seat for, whether it's the eleven home matches or the whole box and dice, if you can commit to making the majority of those games, then it's great.

Convenient, nice seat, there are plenty of positives. If you start missing games the ones you do make it along to become very expensive.

ive still gotta sign up...spewing... my mother in law has been buying my membership as my xmas present for a few years...
only to discover last night that she bought me a gernie this year! fmd!!!

i have no issue buying a membership...even though i dont live in melbs... but a freaking gernie!!!!
i already have one women! :thumbsdown:
Yep, I used to get one every year as a birthday gift from the family till the cost got so silly their unconditional love became conditional.

Quick question, gang.

Definitely worth it (if only for a GF ticket if we make it). If you go to all the games it's worth getting a reserved seat home and away as it saves the hassle of finding one every week, plus you're guaranteed entry in the event of a blockbuster. GA does not guarantee entry. Not so much an issue at the moment but when we're decent it certainly is.

Changed from Club member to AFL member with Club support. Whilst I know I am still considered a Carlton member, I feel like I betrayed the club.

I hate to be a party pooper but our membership numbers continue to be weak. As of today membership of the Victorian based clubs is:
64,286: Hawthorn
55,492: Richmond
51,954: Essendon
43,773: Geelong
36,989: Carlton
33,001: St. Kilda
31,141: Melbourne
30,048: North Melbourne

Collingwood and Western Bulldogs don't appear to be listing their membership numbers.

While we rank up near the Pies on TV ratings our membership numbers belie supporter interest. Club management needs to find out why supporters aren't becoming members and the reasons why past members have decided not to rejoin. If we really are one of the powerhouse teams our membership numbers need to dramatically increase. What do others think???

I hate to be a party pooper but our membership numbers continue to be weak. As of today membership of the Victorian based clubs is:
64,286: Hawthorn
55,492: Richmond
51,954: Essendon
43,773: Geelong
36,989: Carlton
33,001: St. Kilda
31,141: Melbourne
30,048: North Melbourne

Collingwood and Western Bulldogs don't appear to be listing their membership numbers.

While we rank up near the Pies on TV ratings our membership numbers belie supporter interest. Club management needs to find out why supporters aren't becoming members and the reasons why past members have decided not to rejoin. If we really are one of the powerhouse teams our membership numbers need to dramatically increase. What do others think???
Our memberships are pretty 'spensive, aren't they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HBF, that would certainly help. Tigers do very well with 10 home games at the G. Bombers only have 4 home games at G though.

I don't think mcg vs Etihad has anything to do with it.

We have expensive memberships
Have had next to no fan engagement for forever
Haven't won a premiership for 20+ years

Unless you are a dedicated fan, why would you bother?

What are the tigers doing so well at? Their numbers are huge

I don't think mcg vs Etihad has anything to do with it.

We have expensive memberships
Have had next to no fan engagement for forever
Haven't won a premiership for 20+ years

Unless you are a dedicated fan, why would you bother?

What are the tigers doing so well at? Their numbers are huge

Obviously the tigers are in a bigger success drought than we are, but

Their memberships are cheaper.

They have better fan engagement, successfully leveraging tiger army style marketing

They offer significant synergies, as most people own a microwave...

I believe the JLT matches are free for members.

In that case, it may entice a few more to buy memberships and get to see the girls play without having to pay in the later rounds of the AFLW (Melb & WB games)

Are there any reviews of the digital membership?

Has anyone used the CFC digital membership? What's the quality like? I'm tempted to piss Foxtel off and get the digital package to stream games online.

Have any other members received spam and possibly dangerous texts from 'carltonfc'. Seems members information isn't secure as they've (whoever they are) got my name email and mobile and the website link sent directs you to a renewing membership page... Don't need money disappearing out of my account thanks.

Are there any reviews of the digital membership?

Has anyone used the CFC digital membership? What's the quality like? I'm tempted to piss Foxtel off and get the digital package to stream games online.

Used it last season. Quality is HD if your net connection is strong enough, although you have to be international to use it on a computer. I think the digital pass for nationals only allows tablet/ mobile viewing.

Remove this Banner Ad

2017 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back