NFL 2017 NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Who wins this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

All would prefer Panthers haha.
But I think Eagles would prefer Falcons to Rams.

We wouldn't get the Rams if they won.

But Falcons vs Saints I know id rather Atlanta.

Panthers vs Falcons is 50/50

Happy with the Falcons performance, defensively it's probably the best they have looked in twenty years, offensively we getting closer to last year.
I think we are a real chance against Philly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good ole Sammy catching air there

Betcha if that's NE... shower of flags come out to the fore!! Hold every day of the week. Officials BUTCHERED both games. :rolleyes::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

So the Rams and Goff are pretenders as many suspected.

Reality: Playcalling by OC was messed up. Why not execute such play calling with Gurley getting his screens earlier is the game? Some of the underneath passing was fruitless. Was that Goff's audibles??

Well that was a bad day for teams I like a lot.

The Rams being my team in the NFC. I guess I will go got Philli now.

I like a bit more in the AFC, but the Chiefs were the team I was hoping for. C'mon AFC just don't let the Patriots get to the Superbowl please.

Wont be many mentions of special teams for the playoffs but i think it could play a part this week

Rams have a green kicker with their pro bowler now gone for the season..if the rams v falcons game comes down to the last 2 mins could it derail the rams? Matt bryant for the falcons could be the difference in an even battle.

This prediction was semi correct. Special teams hurt the rams this game though not the kicker.

Bryant was also brilliant too

At an early look here is my tips

Titans to upset the chiefs as derrick henry comes of age. 17-16

Falcons front 7 to slow gurley enough to make goff win it. Falcons in an upset 30-28

Well done on the bills making it but they are an ordinary team...to me the worst/luckiest in it. Despite bortles struggles the jags win 21-3

Panthers defense to strangle the ingram/kamara duo, but brees does enough to get past the panthers 24-20

So far so good for my tips

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2017 NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Back