NFL 2017 NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Who wins this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy with the Falcons performance, defensively it's probably the best they have looked in twenty years, offensively we getting closer to last year.
I think we are a real chance against Philly.
Real chance? It would be a disappointment if you didnt win

Falcons are in the NFCCG. Unbelievable
Well not yet.

Hopefully if they do make it, it's held in New Orleans.

The Falcons winning today is good news for us if they can win next week & if we're good enough to win the next 2.

Don't see the Eagles doing squat
The Eagles are arguably a more difficult opposition for the Falcons than the Vikings because of the influence of the weather.

The Falcons D is built for speed more so than trench warfare. So too their O.

They might get lucky with the weather but they might not.

With the #3 Rams losing, if Atlanta beats Philly, then the winner of the Minnesota v New Orleans/Carolina Divisional game will host NFC Championship game.

Wowee.
As I said earlier, if Atlanta and New Orleans win this week I reckon we'll see an NFCS showdown in the championship game in New Orleans.

The Panthers @ home worry me more than the Vikings away for some reason. I wasn't too keen on us going through Philly either.

The Vikings fans still remember a particular playoff game so they'd be keen to take a shot at us. That I reckon would help us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Eagles are arguably a more difficult opposition for the Falcons than the Vikings because of the influence of the weather.

The Falcons D is built for speed more so than trench warfare. So too their O.

They might get lucky with the weather but they might not.

You could play this on Anarctica and Foles isn’t leading anything.

You could play this on Anarctica and Foles isn’t leading anything.
Yeah but is Ryan that great a leader either?

Whoever wins it won't be on the strength of the QB.

Yeah but is Ryan that great a leader either?

Whoever wins it won't be on the strength of the QB.

The falcons look like they want to win by sharing the load.

33 runs vs 30 pass attempts

Youd think they will use the same approach next week, however phillys strength remains their front 7 and i think will nullify the run .if falcons win next week its going to be on ryans effectiveness in the cold.

Getting julio the ball early and often will be the key to the falcons success, that will draw a safety into double coverage and will challenge phillies secondary.

Cant wait for that one next week.

I don't give Carolina much hope tomorrow. The Saints have a really well rounded team this year. Brees will just pick apart the Carolina secondary with ease.

I'd love to catch the game but it's the first day back at work tomorrow.

Just finished watching the replay after missing this arvo's game.

Atlanta D very impressive, although it twas a decent bed shitting by the Rams to my eye, can't think of anyone who played to their potential on offense for LA, not sure McVay giving them the week off last week was the right decision after watching today. Looked like a team who hadn't played for a week along with a bundle of nerves for 90% of the roster. Cooper, far out, what a time to play your worst game of the year.

Still, Falcons too good, score belied how much they were in control for the majority. Never really looked like losing, still not convinced but a defense like that can keep them competitive against anyone, even with a far worse offense than last year, so long as Sark stays off the sauce and feeds Freeman and Coleman.

The bitter cold will favour Phili, its one thing to win outdoors in LA during winter, its an entirely different thing on the East Coast.

As I've said above, feed Freeman and Coleman, there's no way i see Atlanta blowing out Phili at home in that climate, they should be favs but by no means are Phili road kill. FG either way i reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2017 NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Back