Win Prizes 2017 Post & Poster of the year awards - Voting opens tomorrow #HYPE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote has to be joelsyt queen of post liking!!
She even likes my posts. :eek:God bless her sole. POTY in my books and I will second joelsyt for sure. Closely followed by GoTigers2015 for all his articles ,video clips and gifs he continually puts up. Well done BF Tigers. :thumbsu:

Some of my favorite posts have been from oppo supporters this year. I liked that ridiculously salty and personal mega-melt from the Norf poster in the Dusty thread, as well as the other Norf poster who informed us their ‘list has more upside’ within 48 hours of us winning the GF :drunk:

She even likes my posts. :eek:God bless her sole. POTY in my books and I will second joelsyt for sure. Closely followed by GoTigers2015 for all his articles ,video clips and gifs he continually puts up. Well done BF Tigers. :thumbsu:
Believe it or not I enjoy some of what you have to say. :D

We can look at doing post of the month next season and then vote at seasons end
Maybe when you like something it can be quoted in that thread. Than like you said people can decide.

Maybe when you like something it can be quoted in that thread. Than like you said people can decide.

It’d be weird reading a whole bunch of my posts but if everyone else is cool with it... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can look at doing post of the month next season and then vote at seasons end

All right mr I have an attention span but I can't even remember what was written last week (possibly was still drunk cos we're ****en premiers) ;)

Seriously though can you post the 20 or so most liked posts on the board for the season/month? Although maybe slightly distorted this year by premiership posting. That could also be a lot of work, I don't know? But it provides a point of reference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to be a "role" poster, do my bit for the team.
Will put pressure on some of the shit posters and snag the odd good post here and there.
Hopefully I've played a small part in making sure that the Richmond board is the PREMIER POSTING BOARD on Big Footy.

Happy to be a "role" poster, do my bit for the team.
Will put pressure on some of the shit posters and snag the odd good post here and there.
Hopefully I've played a small part in making sure that the Richmond board is the PREMIER POSTING BOARD on Big Footy.
You just take longer to develop and need an extended run at it

Phillyroo has to be poty, or chism

Even a flag failed to unite this board like these two did
Chism is a giant self-absorbed campaigner that should have Child Protection called on them for constantly exposing their child to such a giant self-absorbed campaigner

Last edited by a moderator:
Chism is a giant self-absorbed campaigner that should have Child Protection called on them for constantly exposing their child to such a giant self-absorbed campaigner

You know better than to tag him, and I can't preemptively thread ban him

This is my poster of the year:

bcb671e228353b9ccbe43ef03bcaee8e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back