Fantasy 2018 - Alpha Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks to the fact that you have an extra win over me despite having scored 350+ points less than me
Funnily enough I was looking through our head to head record.

We had four weeks where you outscored me dramatically.
Three weeks where I won.
Then 7 additional weeks where you won.

In all of the 10 other weeks, we trended within 10-20 points typically. Which I at least thought was interesting.

Most weeks for me it’s picking the starters as much as anything.

I don’t have a high ceiling scoring squad though. Need Lamar to start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PB really should just hold onto his first for one year.

I will be...
For the record I've had plenty of 1st round picks... they just haven't worked out or ended up in bad roster situations. Personally I blame the Donkey curse... ie: ME ;)

Good year not to have any early firsts to be honest. Depth is there but hardly anyone worth taking with how 1.01 is valued.

Baker has looked the goods, didn’t know if he would be a good Fantasy QB so I didn’t take him but lament taking Lamar over him atm.

Liking Allen’s tenacity.

Good year not to have any early firsts to be honest. Depth is there but hardly anyone worth taking with how 1.01 is valued.

Baker has looked the goods, didn’t know if he would be a good Fantasy QB so I didn’t take him but lament taking Lamar over him atm.

Liking Allen’s tenacity.

Lamar and Allen will just be RBs. Baker will be a star. With the right coaching Darnold and Rosen will be good QBs.

Barkley is HOF bound

Lamar and Allen will just be RBs. Baker will be a star. With the right coaching Darnold and Rosen will be good QBs.

Barkley is HOF bound
I think Allen is better than that tbh (much happier than if I had Darnold or Rosen), worried about Lamar’s passing. Allen has done great for having literally nothing at his disposal.

I know you’re still scarred by RG3 tho.

I think Allen is better than that tbh (much happier than if I had Darnold or Rosen), worried about Lamar’s passing. Allen has done great for having literally nothing at his disposal.

I know you’re still scarred by RG3 tho.

Well it was either RGIII or your man Trent Richardson. I’m not picking on Allen coz you picked him, always thought he’d be a bust. Haven’t seen much so far to say otherwise.

Well it was either RGIII or your man Trent Richardson. I’m not picking on Allen coz you picked him, always thought he’d be a bust. Haven’t seen much so far to say otherwise.
I know you aren’t, just genuinely think the good I’ve seen as a passer is enough to be excited about. It isn’t Tebow type winning either.

Richardson’s a flog, agreed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2018 - Alpha Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back