News 2018 Alternate Guernsey - we get to decide ...sort of

Remove this Banner Ad

Tradition, not tradition, poll, not poll, rigged or not. I don't understand the emotional response. The jumper is not amazing but not terrible. I wont be buying it, but I'm sure someone else will and the club will make a few extra bucks.

Move along, nothing to see here.

In how many games are we going wear this?

If it is every away game I can understand the bitching, but if it's a third strip we may wear once or twice a season then I don't understand all the stupid comments at all.

In how many games are we going wear this?

If it is every away game I can understand the bitching, but if it's a third strip we may wear once or twice a season then I don't understand all the stupid comments at all.
From memory the official response on here was preseason and 'maybe' one game. So no biggie.

From memory the official response on here was preseason and 'maybe' one game. So no biggie.
There you go, stupid people over reacting at stupid things.

Imagine watching a North game next year when we are wearing our all new alternative V guernsey with a friend from the US :unitedstates:for instance.
When at the height of excitement most likely it'll be against the pies when Marley pulls Pendles down with the perfect tackle & you let slip the old traditional North cheer of "go you mighty blue V's".
What would their reply be you think? Gee you haussies really love rooting for your frozen ladies private parts don't you:rolleyes:
Blue V it's just not us I don"t like it, might as well add some sleeves & pull on a Canterbury Bulldogs top.
White V on Blue ok I get that it's our original VFL guernsey.
One last bitch what's with the vertical stripes on the back it's pretty much the same as our current away strip anyway, WHY I ask you?
I wasn't aware our traditional cry was "go you mighty royal blue and white stripes"?

My usual cry is "go North", and frankly when I can say that every week, after thinking a decade ago I wouldn't, everything else is just window dressing. In a year when we expect to see our VFL side running around for the first time, this jumper is going to be an even smaller deal than it is now.

372376_21a596373b8caddd11f9d0b440a27a3c.png

Here's an idea. How about a combination of Norths first VFL jumper & current home.

For our future netball team? Yeh nice
lmao. Well does have the Magpie netball team cut off stripes. What about for AFLW? On that I reckon North would have a good chance of entering that ahead of other teams if they split games between Arden Street & Tasmania or even based the team out of Tasmania.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like it as well. I'd like to see what the stripes on the back look.

Also a bit of a shame that the Mazda logo is so big. Makes the V look more like a reverse tick. But I guess you need to keep the sponsors happy to get the $$$

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Thanks now I can't unsee that.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2018 Alternate Guernsey - we get to decide ...sort of

Remove this Banner Ad

Back