News 2018 Alternate Guernsey - we get to decide ...sort of

Remove this Banner Ad

What is Wrong with this? :stern look

Sorry I mean this, not that there was anything wrong with the attire in the previous pic. :stern look

IMG_1265.JPG

Let's face facts. Our club has been Highjacked by a bunch of Twits that have no sense of Tradition and quite frankly I don't think it's very fair. :stern look

What is Wrong with this? :stern look

View attachment 458555

Sorry I mean this, not that there was anything wrong with the attire in the previous pic. :stern look

View attachment 458556

Let's face facts. Our club has been Highjacked by a bunch of Twits that have no sense of Tradition and quite frankly I don't think it's very fair. :stern look
It's a clash jumper. Every club has one. They're not messing with tradition by having one as mandated by the AFL.

It's a clash jumper. Every club has one. They're not messing with tradition by having one as mandated by the AFL.
Now as many would know, I've already explained this some 69 times previously but this: IMG_1500.JPG
Is our Traditional Strip and the only team this Strip clashes with is Geelong's. And in that circumstance we should play in the strip that some Idiot/s at the club decided to make our home Strip last season. There is no need for any of this other Rot. :stern look

Now there are "those" at the club that wank on 10 ways to Sunday about how we are "Pokies Free" but it is these same Twits that feel quite happy to fleece every dime out of the "supporters" by creating a multitude of clash strips for them to purchase and quite frankly I don't think that's very fair. :stern look

Now as many would know, I've already explained this some 69 times previously but this: View attachment 458626
Is our Traditional Strip and the only team this Strip clashes with is Geelong's. And in that circumstance we should play in the strip that some Idiot/s at the club decided to make our home Strip last season. There is no need for any of this other Rot. :stern look

Now there are "those" at the club that wank on 10 ways to Sunday about how we are "Pokies Free" but it is these same Twits that feel quite happy to fleece every dime out of the "supporters" by creating a multitude of clash strips for them to purchase and quite frankly I don't think that's very fair. :stern look
It’s a pre-season jumper.

Now as many would know, I've already explained this some 69 times previously but this: View attachment 458626

Go on please explain it another 69 times.....
7B68199F-BB4E-4435-BDA0-FB330412E8B8.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm more surprised the squealers from clubs like the bulldogs and st kilda arnt complaining that we are wearing the 'big V'

Oh and why they should play Good Friday ......

It’s only being worn for 2 more H&A games, so no need to worry. It’s a nice alternate, however the stripes at the back don’t make much sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2018 Alternate Guernsey - we get to decide ...sort of

Remove this Banner Ad

Back