Leagues 2018 BF SC Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to be involved this year if it’s not too late. I honestly don’t recall if I was in a Big Footy league last year though I have been previously, but I have been doing a masters degree part time around full time work the last few years so I have only half paid attention in my participation for SuperCoach during that time. Consequently I forgot to take note of last years results before it changed over but it wasn’t great. But I am currently finishing my last subject now which is finished before March so I will be able to dedicate more time to it this year.

A lower league will be fine (and if I’ve posted in the wrong thread could someone kindly point me to the right one).

I would love to be involved this year if it’s not too late. I honestly don’t recall if I was in a Big Footy league last year though I have been previously, but I have been doing a masters degree part time around full time work the last few years so I have only half paid attention in my participation for SuperCoach during that time. Consequently I forgot to take note of last years results before it changed over but it wasn’t great. But I am currently finishing my last subject now which is finished before March so I will be able to dedicate more time to it this year.

A lower league will be fine (and if I’ve posted in the wrong thread could someone kindly point me to the right one).
thats all good, just need a team name and you will be put in one of the lower leagues, once we have sorted everyone who has given rankings

I posted earlier my rank and team name. I just realised I've changed my team name this year so if you looking for me my new team name is Cocoa Zone Instead of Has Crabz

Hi guys would be greatly appreciated if you could put me in a division somewhere.

Team name Cookies Crunchers last year Div 10 finished 5456 overall sorry no pictures I can’t seem to access the history on the supercoach site

Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team name: Whiskas
Would like to go around again.
Forgot where I finished but will try to look it up somehow. Was in a big footy league last year.

Edit: I was in the 19th division last year. Can’t find my name on the big footy group rankings, maybe I didn’t join the group?
Not sure why as I’ve been doing this for years!

Last edited:
If there's any spots can I come in? Didn't play in a BF league last year as was my first shifting from AFL fantasy

Couldn't see my history either but still had the email from the final round wrap up

SmartSelectImage_2018-01-29-13-18-43.png

Team Name: Buff Uncles
Finished ranked about 18,000 last year, sorry - cannot find email/screenshot evidence
Would like to join a league if possible - thanks!

PSA: Check your emails for the round 23 review for your final ranking. Or if you were in the BF SC Group last year, which toxic posted on page 4 of this thread, please find your ranking yourself. I do not have time to find everyone's ranking from the group.
If you cannot find your ranking, you will be put in the last leagues to be created.

Thank you

PSA: Check your emails for the round 23 review for your final ranking. Or if you were in the BF SC Group last year, which toxic posted on page 4 of this thread, please find your ranking yourself. I do not have time to find everyone's ranking from the group.
If you cannot find your ranking, you will be put in the last leagues to be created.

Thank you

Thanks mate! Found it!

upload_2018-1-29_18-8-58.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back