Leagues 2018 BF SC Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to toxic for posting the group rankings, because I lost my details and had to start from scratch to register this year. As per post #92 in this thread, I finished ranked 5,380 (60th in the Bigfooty group). The team name, which I had for a number of years, was Kangas Dynasty.

Twas a stupid name, so this year my team is Pelesquasia.

Team name: Bugalugs

Cant get my history back theyve totally ****ed the facebook log in i signed in with for 4 years so no history.

Just chuck me in the lowest league :D

Cant get my history back theyve totally ****** the facebook log in i signed in with for 4 years so no history.

The original email and Facebook account should be linked and the same. In pretty sure the previous seasons results have glitched for everybody.

Cant get my history back theyve totally ****** the facebook log in i signed in with for 4 years so no history.

Send SC an email asking for 2017 results

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m in. Missed the first half of last year due to work so looking to improve on my shocking ranking last year.

Team name - wooden spooner

Attachments

• 9CD43606-2D12-4AAC-891F-D97CF7E04429.jpeg
    9CD43606-2D12-4AAC-891F-D97CF7E04429.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 10
History currently not working but had a shocker around about 20k. Name was 'Haych's Halfwits' wasn't in any BF group but will get involved this year. Will keep trying to get my proper ranking if you can't find it.
Found it...

2017 Team Name: Haych's Halfwits
2017 Rank: 22,086 :poo:

2018 Team Name: Knight 2 a Gunfyfe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back