Leagues 2018 BF SC Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job Toxic and BA i know we are a board that is full of banter and joking around here but me and everyone else do appreciate the hardwork that goes into keeping these type of things going and what makes the supercoach section great and the only section where ive never seen an argument or a rude kent being a kent.

Now ive sweetened you blokes up are we doing tragics 2 again this year :drunk:

Great job Toxic and BA i know we are a board that is full of banter and joking around here but me and everyone else do appreciate the hardwork that goes into keeping these type of things going and what makes the supercoach section great and the only section where ive never seen an argument or a rude kent being a kent.

Now ive sweetened you blokes up are we doing tragics 2 again this year :drunk:

I hope Tragics 1 & 2 will go around again

Stay tuned

They're all gonna laugh at you
Team- PUTSOMEPANTSONView attachment 451895
Rank 32k
YaoMingMeme.jpg

Ohh Buddy best player
JJK worst player

200_s.gif

Runs and hides his rank...

Team: Latchas Catchas
First year in awhile I’ve cared about normal SC not just draft.
Excited to join a league

Attachments

• E9FCC427-A8E4-455D-B62F-191D4901C144.png
    E9FCC427-A8E4-455D-B62F-191D4901C144.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 9
My apologies, thank you for clearing that up. Didn't mean to come across as critical or whiny either. Just looking foward to the supercoach season and wanted to get into a bf league.

All good bud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My apologies, thank you for clearing that up. Didn't mean to come across as critical or whiny either. Just looking foward to the supercoach season and wanted to get into a bf league.
Everyone who posts in this thread wanting to join a league gets a gig mate.

Team Name: AuroraCoreyEllis

verybad@SC.JPG

I waited until the thread was a few pages long so not everyone would see my shame.
Please don't laugh.
Please.

Bahahahaha

What about can’t stand ya! this year mate? ;)

Jason Cantstandya already gives me enough headaches! It's a shame that none of the Tiges draftees have funny names this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back