Leagues 2018 BF SC Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go around again; team name is OPL

11b226be76.png

Team Name: AuroraCoreyEllis

View attachment 452607

I waited until the thread was a few pages long so not everyone would see my shame.
Please don't laugh.
Please.
I'm not laughing, that's actually impressive.

Biggest slide down the rankings award for all of BF goes to this guy :rainbow::D

I'm not laughing, that's actually impressive.

Biggest slide down the rankings award for all of BF goes to this guy :rainbow::D

I could add my rankings from the last 4 years together and it would still be miles better than your average return, codger.
:cool::cool::cool:

I could add my rankings from the last 4 years together and it would still be miles better than your average return, codger.
:cool::cool::cool:
Did you just call me average :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

alrighty guys,

the Team Picker closes this arvo, which means Supercoach will officially open soon!

Make sure you have a screenshot of your ranking from 2017 before it closes, so that you can post it in here if you havent already.

so far, we are about halfway through Div 5 with numbers!

Team name - THE VIRGIN FYFES

Attachments

• 20180123_123556.png
    20180123_123556.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 4
alrighty guys,

the Team Picker closes this arvo, which means Supercoach will officially open soon!

Make sure you have a screenshot of your ranking from 2017 before it closes, so that you can post it in here if you havent already.

so far, we are about halfway through Div 5 with numbers!

If you use the same email you should be able to see all your ranking from the previous years so it's not a big deal if they are late to sign up :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back