Mod. Notice 2018 finals ticketing - update (10/9): semi-final member tix on sale now (AFL members tomorrow)

Remove this Banner Ad

It certainly seemed that way, but the Richmond supporter I sat next to reckoned he purchased his ticket off a Hawthorn member/supporter.

Was mixed in M15. And to be honest, it was the Hawthorn supporters making clowns of themselves.

I got through at 12.01 for 2 mcc reserved seats as only need to spend $10 rather than whatever it is through my hawks membership. No dice however.
No big deal, just get there early but means an extra three or four pints.

I'm highly confused by this ticketing system, and was hoping someone can assist before I tear my hair out.

I am not a MCC member or a Hawks member, just looking to get 2 general public tickets.

I've gone on to the ticketek website which gives me the option of 'Public Reserve' tickets to purchase.

Before I go ahead and buy them, am I buying the right ones?

Or are 'Public Reserve' tickets a special kind of ticket that it not meant for me.

Please help, I dont want to miss out on tickets.

I'm highly confused by this ticketing system, and was hoping someone can assist before I tear my hair out.

I am not a MCC member or a Hawks member, just looking to get 2 general public tickets.

I've gone on to the ticketek website which gives me the option of 'Public Reserve' tickets to purchase.

Before I go ahead and buy them, am I buying the right ones?

Or are 'Public Reserve' tickets a special kind of ticket that it not meant for me.

Please help, I dont want to miss out on tickets.
Yup, public reserve tickets are for the ..... wait for it public.. Go buy buy buy

Didn't have a problem this week. Took a few attempts to stop them giving me aisle seats. Done by 9.10

Amazing what staggering the games and a bit of public pressure can do.
You don't like aisle seats? I always refresh my tickets until I get an aisle seat! Lol

This is a bloody disgrace.. I can't even login for AFL members tickets, seriously, this que stuff is bulldust... been on this que screen for 25 minutes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a bloody disgrace.. I can't even login for AFL members tickets, seriously, this que stuff is bulldust... been on this que screen for 25 minutes

Ticketek configure their website to not allow anyone onto the ticket purchase section until tickets open for sale.

I have a silly question to ask.

Have a few people who booked online and don't want to print ticket or have it on the mobile phone, lack of store fronts.

I said don't worry I'm sure there will be a ticket collection area for hawks members I think near gate 3.

I just heard the match for Friday night has officially sold out.

Another huge crowd awaits, am I giving my friend the correct info?

Thanks in advance..........

Have a few people who booked online and don't want to print ticket or have it on the mobile phone, lack of store fronts.

I said don't worry I'm sure there will be a ticket collection area for hawks members I think near gate 3.

Never heard of this before.

The club has nothing to do with distributing tickets, as far as I'm aware. The options are either to print your ticket, have it displayed on the mobile phone or collect it from a Ticketek outlet (and I'm not sure that's possible if when purchasing the ticket, one of the first two options were selected).

Those that purchased better check their emails from Ticketek and their order history.

While ticketek box office at the MCG would be able to print tickets if you are the credit card holder, I think only the truly silly would turn up without their tickets already printed - or maybe someone who likes missing the first quarter

Sold out? Where did you here that?
There are tickets still available now on Ticketek in the back half of level 4 up each end.
As others have said, a bit risky to try and get the tickets done at the G.

Thanks - I think I will print out the tickets for them.
Apparently my friend called the MCG and the recording said match is sold out.
I agree best to have tickets on you before the game as the queue will be long.
I also checked ticketek and can see some tickets available but heaps more for pies and giants game.

Thanks - I think I will print out the tickets for them.
Apparently my friend called the MCG and the recording said match is sold out.
I agree best to have tickets on you before the game as the queue will be long.
I also checked ticketek and can see some tickets available but heaps more for pies and giants game.
The sold out bit is the MCC members, that's probably the number they got through to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back