Memberships Hawthorn 2024 Membership discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Memebership day…take some deep breaths when they sell your level of memebership to blow ins at a discount

Dunstall club…started out with reserves on level 1. 2. 4. Now the level 2 has become ponsford club

Memebership day…take some deep breaths when they sell your level of memebership to blow ins at a discount

Dunstall club…started out with reserves on level 1. 2. 4. Now the level 2 has become ponsford club

Same thing happened last year and my membership package went for $200 cheaper a week from rd1. Probably the last time I leave auto renew on

What are people's thoughts about the Collingwood and Carlton games in terms of GA access? 80k+ I'd guess which is teetering on upgrade to reserve seat being neccessary?

Going to have to bite the bullet on upgrading the membership next year I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a relatively new arrival to Melbourne and a frustratingly regular evening/weekend worker, I’ve been getting by on a GA membership (10 tix) plus a Kayo membership (which I will keep) for the past two seasons. Previously was an interstate/international member since mid-2000s.

Looking ahead to next year, my hours will be friendlier so I want a more “serious” membership, ie good seats guaranteed, option to take/sit with a friend, finals access etc

I haven’t done a deep dive into all the options yet, just trying to but narrow down my options beforehand if anyone has any tips (including pitfalls etc) 👍

Main thing I don’t really know is what the “good” stands/levels/bays at the G are. So far I’ve sat all over the place (but mostly in the nosebleeds)

I also assume some memberships have wait lists? Is it worth getting on one and grabbing a lower membership in the meantime?

My mate is in a similar situation and we will probably try to organise something that lets us sit together…

Any advice much appreciated before I speak to the membership department, cheers!

As a relatively new arrival to Melbourne and a frustratingly regular evening/weekend worker, I’ve been getting by on a GA membership (10 tix) plus a Kayo membership (which I will keep) for the past two seasons. Previously was an interstate/international member since mid-2000s.

Looking ahead to next year, my hours will be friendlier so I want a more “serious” membership, ie good seats guaranteed, option to take/sit with a friend, finals access etc

I haven’t done a deep dive into all the options yet, just trying to but narrow down my options beforehand if anyone has any tips (including pitfalls etc) 👍

Main thing I don’t really know is what the “good” stands/levels/bays at the G are. So far I’ve sat all over the place (but mostly in the nosebleeds)

I also assume some memberships have wait lists? Is it worth getting on one and grabbing a lower membership in the meantime?

My mate is in a similar situation and we will probably try to organise something that lets us sit together…

Any advice much appreciated before I speak to the membership department, cheers!
If you have family members or friends that support other teams, then I would recommend an AFL membership. You can still nominate Hawthorn as your club of support and a portion of the membership goes to the club. I have found it far simpler to organise sitting with someone even if they're not a Hawks supporter. You can also get the Kayo add on, which is a lot cheaper than getting Kayo normally.

I want to bring a friend to the game this week - the Ticketek app is rejecting entry of membership numbers … what am I doing wrong for this home game?

With the rejuvenation of our playing list, and the enthusiasm throughout our club that's steadily grown during the season, I'll be staggered if we don't hit 100,000 members next year.
Thanks Sam.

The moment I loved about last Sunday's game was the chain of handballs started by Weddle and finished with Dear's goal.
The play itself was fabulous. But if you have another look at that 20 second play, and just listen to the crowd noise, you hear 3 distinct levels of excitement. First there's a noise from the supporters when Weddle takes the ball and runs though the backline.
Then when the handball goes sideways to Nash in the centre and the crowd sees Nash running to an open forward line, the crowd noise goes up 40 decibels.
Then we see the Wiz free at half-forward and the excitement goes up to fevour pitch.
Then the Wiz handballs to Dear into the open goal and its an absolute crescendo. I reckon every Hawk supporter (me included) was standing and cheering at that moment. The behind-the-goal vision of the 20,000 or so Hawthorn supporters should be used for marketing purposes.
I honestly can't remember a louder crowd noise at the MCG than at that moment.

I seriously reckon last Sunday's game alone, particularly that 20 seconds, has guaranteed another 10,000 members for 2025.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships Hawthorn 2024 Membership discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back