2018 PODs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd avoid Armo. His back is f****d and he's no guarantee to even get a game if fit, let alone play the same midfield minutes that he previously has for his 90 odd average. Personally don't think he's best 22.

Yeah, trotted onto the Saints board for a few minutes and the general consensus was this.

I'd avoid Armo. His back is f****d and he's no guarantee to even get a game if fit, let alone play the same midfield minutes that he previously has for his 90 odd average. Personally don't think he's best 22.
he Might not get the Mid minutes we want, but surley he's best 22.
if fit he has to play imo

I'm seriously considering Marley Williams... he looks in great nick and is looking like playing a very SC friendly role.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I'm seriously considering Marley Williams... he looks in great nick and is looking like playing a very SC friendly role.

juicy%2Bfruit.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just did a tiny acidic spew in my mouth, thanx for that

McGovern & Marchbank are my big PODS at the moment. I'm not sold on Marchbank but i think ill risk him as my D4. McGovern is a gun and like Marchbank has what should be a pretty favourable bye.

Plowman worries me. Steals all Marchbanks points

MY current players with <5% ownership
McLean (2.7%)
Parker (3.6%)
Goldstein (3.7%)
Sloane (4.7%)

No real POD as I expect all to get a lot more ownership - interested to see how it changes from now to Rd. 1

But would be pretty happy for these guys to remain off the radar.

Jarryd Lyons, 0% ownership.
Watch this space
I've been toying with this idea for half the summer to be honest. Reckon it could be a ripping pick.

PODs for my squad right now are Neal-Bullen (1.2%), Jack Macrae (1.2%, totally under the radar), Byrne (1.8% but looks set for a role) and Dunkley (2%).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back