2018 PODs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

F: WAITE, LE CRAS, HAWKINS, KOSHISTKE, DARLING

Oh man. Remember that time everyone was jumping on Waite?

26hzg8.jpg

Good times.

Yep, I think he'll dominate. He has a habit of doing the business when Gaz isn't cramping his style, and has had a huge preseason.

Also, if it comes off, imagine how many moustaches will be thrown around. It'll be magnificent.

:moustache:
179_050810_o.jpg

:moustache::'(

Brandon Ellis and Travis Boak at the two so far. Boak only because of the new duel position status.
Ellis had a decent year in 2017. Went over 90 on 12 occasions and cracked the century 6 times.
Usually always try way too hard to find breakout players and end up regretting when they suck (Nathan Hrovat last season for example). These two are the only 'out there' choices i'm running with at the moment.

Jeremy McGovern probably counts too actually. First year going with him.

Brandon Ellis and Travis Boak at the two so far. Boak only because of the new duel position status.
Ellis had a decent year in 2017. Went over 90 on 12 occasions and cracked the century 6 times.
Usually always try way too hard to find breakout players and end up regretting when they suck (Nathan Hrovat last season for example). These two are the only 'out there' choices i'm running with at the moment.

Jeremy McGovern probably counts too actually. First year going with him.
Love the Boak pick, reckon he'll have a good year, IF he can stay fit.

Hamstring tightness kept him out of JLT 2 and it kept him out of my side

Best of luck

Josh Caddy anyone? 2 good JLT games and had 2nd most center bounce attendances behind Dusty.....new mid role? Or fools gold? Any richmond fans can give some insight?
He will probably be in the middle a bit more this year. He had to play second tall most of last year but now townsend can do that so he will get more time in the middle. I think hes a decent option, especially if we are winning he knows how to get junk goals.

The main risk is that he gets stuck as mostly a forward again for some reason. Id say he will average around 90 like he did at geelong

Nick Newman anyone?!

Not as a mid, if he was a def or def/mid he'd be worth atleast a thought but for his price id rather Conigilio who barring injury will outscore Newman without a doubt, even Armitage and Jaeger should outscore him for 100k less if they can stay fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not as a mid, if he was a def or def/mid he'd be worth atleast a thought but for his price id rather Conigilio who barring injury will outscore Newman without a doubt, even Armitage and Jaeger should outscore him for 100k less if they can stay fit.
Cogs yes
Armo and jaegar no.
Newman's a gun. Early in his career yes. But IMO he's easily better than those 2.

To be fair Ahern and J.Higgins still have 20% selection, I'd say it's looking likely neither will play early on (although we do always get a selection surprise or 2!) so the wider SC community doesn't always nail selections...

To be fair Ahern and J.Higgins still have 20% selection, I'd say it's looking likely neither will play early on (although we do always get a selection surprise or 2!) so the wider SC community doesn't always nail selections...
Probably a lot of teams have them as Rookie placeholders ....adjusting the Rookies once teams are announced, so % ATM don't mean much

Josh Caddy anyone? 2 good JLT games and had 2nd most center bounce attendances behind Dusty.....new mid role? Or fools gold? Any richmond fans can give some insight?

Prestia missing is the concern

Love the Boak pick, reckon he'll have a good year, IF he can stay fit.

Hamstring tightness kept him out of JLT 2 and it kept him out of my side

Best of luck

Yeah it will be a straight swap to Mickie Walters if Boaky doesn't come up for round 1.

Also keeping an eye on Christian Salem's form. Elite ball user and played a lot more through the midfield in the JLT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back