2018 PODs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll get less when Prestia is back in there, but still more mid time than he had last year now that Townsend is in and can play that role. Just where he falls between the two is the question that's hard to answer. Possible upgrade IMO.
I would guess.
If he hits the ground running and has good form behind him on prestias return. He will play there all year.
If he flops or is even equal to prestias expected output he spends more time forward.
I think caddy is a more dangerous forward than prestia. So more chance he ends up there.
A side note is that I see cotchin dropping back this year. I think there will be ample mid time available.
Meh best guess.

I would guess.
If he hits the ground running and has good form behind him on prestias return. He will play there all year.
If he flops or is even equal to prestias expected output he spends more time forward.
I think caddy is a more dangerous forward than prestia. So more chance he ends up there.
A side note is that I see cotchin dropping back this year. I think there will be ample mid time available.
Meh best guess.

Caddy had 2nd most center bounce attendances during JLT......seems like he could stay there if they put him there so much over the 2 games?

Caddy had 2nd most center bounce attendances during JLT......seems like he could stay there if they put him there so much over the 2 games?
He's my f3 currently.
I bloody hope it works.
Realise its a gamble.
But this is totally the year for a midprice forward gamble IMO.

He's my f3 currently.
I bloody hope it works.
Realise its a gamble.
But this is totally the year for a midprice forward gamble IMO.
:thumbsu: Not too many mind you .....but 1-2 IMO

I'm still seeing Smith as a gamble ......Coaches are looking for a breakout year

Be careful of JLT .....Coaches experiment, often no bearing on what happens in the season proper ....what has changed in RICH personnel to suggest Caddy's role will be different to last season ?

One starting POD this year is from my own mob.
The bloke has the game that murders SC, just needs a bit more freedom and by what i saw preseason, his condition, and a few rumours, he'll be getting it THIS yr. Rampe. Not particualrly cheap...but limited downside risk and if he's played off HB potentially the highest scoring back.

The bloke has the game that murders SC, just needs a bit more freedom and by what i saw preseason, his condition, and a few rumours, he'll be getting it THIS yr. Rampe. Not particualrly cheap...but limited downside risk and if he's played off HB potentially the highest scoring back.
It's really hard to get a "read" on SYD .....who will be the QB distributor ? ......Lloyd, Newman, Rampe ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a few at the moment. All could backfire spectacularly:

Goldy 4.7%
Rampe 4.3$
Barlow 2.0%
Treloar 4.9%

I've done bugger all research this year. Had so much other stuff going on. Wouldn't be surprised if half of them are out injured

Have hardly looked at my team the last week or so.
Pretty confident these guys will be my starting PODs.

McGovern 4%
Olipig 8%
Kruze 6%
Starlow 2%

If Starlow isn't named I'll have McLean (4%) instead

Got a few at the moment. All could backfire spectacularly:

Goldy 4.7%
Rampe 4.3$
Barlow 2.0%
Treloar 4.9%

I've done bugger all research this year. Had so much other stuff going on. Wouldn't be surprised if half of them are out injured
Sometimes that's better .....not to over-think it .....did my AFL Fantasy team in 15 minutes, it'll probably rank higher than my SC team, i've spent way too long on

Sometimes that's better .....not to over-think it .....did my AFL Fantasy team in 15 minutes, it'll probably rank higher than my SC team, i've spent way too long on
Thats happened to me nearly every year. RDT and Fantasy teams took 10 minutes to put together and out-performed my S/C team which I had put the time and effort into. This year i put a S/C team together when the team picker opened and haven't really looked at it since. No thought to the byes either. Might just run with that and see how it goes.

Started last season with him for the same reasons. Scored 60 in round 1 then broke his freaking arm at training. On the burn list forever now.

Great finish to the year last year. When Jong got injured. So will Jong back effect his scoring? If you think no, pick him. If you think yes, don't pick him. Could also be a Wallis factor if he's fitter this year.

I like smith and McLean one has a better buy and other has less midfield competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back