Prediction 2018 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

If he keeps getting all these cheap goals over the back Jenkins or Stringer style then Stephenson will definitely win.

Would rather it go to a midfielder than a back flanker winning cheap kicks like last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he keeps getting all these cheap goals over the back Jenkins or Stringer style then Stephenson will definitely win.

Would rather it go to a midfielder than a back flanker winning cheap kicks like last year.
Lol, could you sound anymore sour?

Stephenson busts his gut and gets into all the right spots. Cheap goals over the top, get your hand off it.

Last edited:
Kids clearly a jet, he slid because his heart condition, right? Big mistake from Picks 1-5. Although jury is still out until they are all a few seasons into their careers of course.

Not pick 1, still take Rayner who could reach Dusty/Fyfe levels. At present would take him over 2-5 but the likes of Dow,LDU & Cerra may move past him.

Kids clearly a jet, he slid because his heart condition, right? Big mistake from Picks 1-5. Although jury is still out until they are all a few seasons into their careers of course.

Not really...he was always talked as a 4-6 kind of pick near draft day. He didn't slide.

Top 3 was always names like Raynor, ldu, dow and cerra...with Brayshaw the bolter.

Can't fight the Rayner and Cerra selections at the moment, but he's comfortably outdoing LDU, Brayshaw and Dow so far.

Not really...he was always talked as a 4-6 kind of pick near draft day. He didn't slide.

Top 3 was always names like Raynor, ldu, dow and cerra...with Brayshaw the bolter.
stephenson was a very early #1 contender.
then fogarty.
Rayner and co were after those 2.

i think brander may have been touted quite highly too, or maybe it was overblown when he was a potential Giants academy prospect.

I’d been wanting him at pick 1. I’ve been watching junior footy for years now and he was certainly one of the top prospects I’ve seen.

The heart condition was overplayed.

Looking like a terrific top 10 early into their careers. Getting ahead of myself way too early but Stephenson, Rayner and Cerra have the potential to be top 10 players with Brayshaw and Dow, Coffield and Naughton genuine A-graders.

Terrific talent outside the top 10 as well with Kelly, Fogarty x2, Richards, Fritsch, Bailey, Higgins, Ryan and Langdon to name a few.

*Edited for names I had forgotten

Last edited:
Looking like a terrific top 10 early into their careers. Getting ahead of myself way too early but Stephenson, Rayner and Cerra have the potential to be top 10 players with Brayshaw and Dow, Coffield and Naughton genuine A-graders.

Terrific talent outside the top 10 as well with Kelly, Fogarty x2, Richards, Fritsch, Ryan and Langdon to name a few

Zac Bailey at 15 also looking very good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction 2018 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Back