Prediction 2018 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be up there after 20 touches, but there's plenty of kids that have been deserving still yet to play this week

Cerra
Rayner
Brayshaw
Naughton
L.Fogarty
Lipinski
Marshall
D.Fogarty
Ballard
Spargo
Battle

Madness that Cerra hasn't been nominated yet, he's been great

What round did you get those odds? or Did you get on him before the season started?

Thanks.

He is bashed in to $2.40

Before the season. Backed Stephenson at $19-1 and Dow at $10-1 before the year. $50 on both.

Madness that Cerra hasn't been nominated yet, he's been great

Has anyone else got 10 coaches votes and not been nominated like him against Adelaide? Cox was very good that day and most weeks would've been a well deserved nominee but Cerra was BOG by a long way that day. Insane that he was overlooked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure who Giants picked with the pick 11, tell you he will be nowhere as good.
Daft comment. I love how Richards is going and would love to have him on our list. But you don’t judge players after their first half dozen games.

For the record, the Giants drafted Aiden Bonar with pick 11. He was another player I’d hoped the Swans might have a chance to pick up.

Daft comment. I love how Richards is going and would love to have him on our list. But you don’t judge players after their first half dozen games.

For the record, the Giants drafted Aiden Bonar with pick 11. He was another player I’d hoped the Swans might have a chance to pick up.
Its not what they do, its how they do it and if you can foresee their football intelligence etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction 2018 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Back